Weekly forecast for S&P 500 cash 2011

Could be the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning. Italy is falling apart. The EU is finished - it's just that the EU leaders won't admit it.

Can't see what FIGS have to do with anything ?

Ok perhaps wrong thread but how do you get an Elephant into Safeway's?

Take the 'F' out of way and 'S' out of Safe...

You got it?

Ok perhaps wrong thread but how do you get an Elephant into Safeway's?

Take the 'F' out of way and 'S' out of Safe...

You got it?

Too abstruse for me ole son - you'll have to explain the joke

Too abstruse for me ole son - you'll have to explain the joke

France - Italy - Greece - Spain

also,

Re: trying to get an elephant into Safeways - there is no 'F'-in-way...

Was a long shot ;)

France - Italy - Greece - Spain

also,

Re: trying to get an elephant into Safeways - there is no 'F'-in-way...

Was a long shot ;)

Thought of that but you forgot the other " I " Ireland & " P " Portugal

FIPIGS

Ha, looks like we jinxed it.

Ah well, it was pretty close to 1280 without this Italy stuff so I guess I can be satisfied with that. Good calls for those who were bearish.

ahhh, what was that you were saying? :whistling

Peter

For Week Ending Thursday 10th November at 1239.7

Name...........Call.........Points.......Direction .......Podium ...……Total

Atilla.............1212...........10.............. . 1... ..............2..........13
dpinpon.........1284............8.................0 ... .............0...........8
Gaffs1964......1225...........4..................1 ... . .............3...........8
DonStar.........1287...........7.................0. ........ ........0...........7
Pat494………...1271….….......7.......…........0………...... ......0……....….7
wackypete2....1295...........7.................0.. .. .. ...........0............7
LuKOs.ro........0000...........6.................0 . .... ............0...........6
Av................1281...........4............... .0. .................0............4
Wt av............1264...........4.................0.. ... . ...........0.............4
dc2000...........0000...........3.................0.. ... .............0............3
Isatrader........1275...........3................ .0.. . ...............0............3
robster970......1265...........1.................0... . ..............0..............1
VielGeld........1280...........0..................0....................0..............0

Now you are charging Gaffs, Atilla still in the lead though.I think it was a week driven largely by fundamentals. Should have guessed really.

For Week Ending Thursday 10th November at 1239.7

Name...........Call.........Points.......Direction .......Podium ...……Total

Atilla.............1212...........10.............. . 1... ..............2..........13
dpinpon.........1284............8.................0 ... .............0...........8
Gaffs1964......1225...........4..................1 ... . .............3...........8
DonStar.........1287...........7.................0. ........ ........0...........7
Pat494………...1271….….......7.......…........0………...... ......0……....….7
wackypete2....1295...........7.................0.. .. .. ...........0............7
LuKOs.ro........0000...........6.................0 . .... ............0...........6
Av................1281...........4............... .0. .................0............4
Wt av............1264...........4.................0.. ... . ...........0.............4
dc2000...........0000...........3.................0.. ... .............0............3
Isatrader........1275...........3................ .0.. . ...............0............3
robster970......1265...........1.................0... . ..............0..............1
VielGeld........1280...........0..................0....................0..............0

Now you are charging Gaffs, Atilla still in the lead though.I think it was a week driven largely by fundamentals. Should have guessed really.

Yo ref!

Shouldn't Robster get un puan for the Podium?

Ha ha. But don't speak too soon, as you might jink it and they really will win as last weeks close was 1253.23, so it could still close the week down from here if we get some rumor or negative headline out later, as we're at the daily R3 pivot at the moment and above the daily ATR range as well.

Last edited:
Yo ref!

Shouldn't Robster get un puan for the Podium?

Would love to give Robster a point BUT his forecast should have been below 1253.2 -to get the direction right, so nil point

Better luck next time

I don't care if the contest finishes on thursday, I take my hat off for Robster. S&P is trading at 1265 as we speak. Hell of a call. :D

It's an outrage!! :LOL:

Actually shouldn't I get deux poin because I'm closer (1265) to 1239.7 than AlanStation's 1212?

OMG - shock horror! You're right...

Oh well - what's a puan between friendssss... :)

However, I think we should also deduct one from Pat and give it who ever has numero zero ;)

I don't care if the contest finishes on thursday, I take my hat off for Robster. S&P is trading at 1265 as we speak. Hell of a call. :D

Too early to call - I reckon it will be up near 73 on ES (77 S&P) today by the time it's finished - VPOC from the recent high acting like a giant magnet

Would love to give Robster a point BUT his forecast should have been below 1253.2 - so nil point

Better luck next time

Oh that was lucky....

Good rule ref. Enforce it to the letter.

Phew ;)