Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Euro ...bearish engulfing and geo politics confirmed reversal

these are your potential scenarios

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    15 KB · Views: 156
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ws...time to start net practice for the upcoming cricket season

ws...time to start net practice for the upcoming cricket season

good evening buddy

yes, but unfortunately I pulled a nerve playing in the indoor cricket league. I have just started to walk again.......

really miss playing football...should be up and running by next week hopefully.

How was your birthday ?

50 pips a day keeps Uncle ben away !!

haha

FTSE 100

as stated in my analysis over the last few weeks folks , bear flag with bearish continuation formation , i expect a 3rd bar down on the morrow

as forecast and as expected we had a 3rd red bar today , now we have printed a hammer formation on the daily chart.

there is a potential of a 4th bar reversal on the morrow, but given that we have the million man march on the morrow in Egypt ....... GEO politics could take centre stage and lead to an emotive sell off.

Oil spike will help the FTSE 100 for now .......but aussie and euro remain weak until they trade past key resistance levels

+ 38 on my FTSE trades today

I shall have to see how asia reacts tonight and asses the variables before taking my next move

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    12.9 KB · Views: 133

Dax still holds the key black trend line

do we have a double top ?

i will let you decide

clue ........? It depends on the bear flag on the nasdaq

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    15 KB · Views: 107

Nasdaq - Retest of the trend line after breaching it ......... bear flag formation active !!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 123

Its all about the Nikkei ...........keep an eye on the H&S , and don't forget about the debt downgrade !!

Attachments

• NIKKEI 225.png
    NIKKEI 225.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 120

as forecast and as expected we had a 3rd red bar today , now we have printed a hammer formation on the daily chart.

there is a potential of a 4th bar reversal on the morrow, but given that we have the million man march on the morrow in Egypt ....... GEO politics could take centre stage and lead to an emotive sell off.

Oil spike will help the FTSE 100 for now .......but aussie and euro remain weak until they trade past key resistance levels

+ 38 on my FTSE trades today

I shall have to see how asia reacts tonight and asses the variables before taking my next move

4th bar reversal it was given the hammer formation

currently + 53 on FTSE today

but have 2 more trades live and running ................we shall see what the day brings

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
well....got a few hundred pips last couple of days.a nice birthday present

went long at the supp area i put on sunday 3580.there was a double bottom retest of support.things have got a bit crazy now..looking to see where the next resistance area is

eurusd...this chart has not updated as it has a daily input
this could be the next res area...it is unproven
also note that the breakout from 17 jan has not retraced,so it is not on firm territory as yet
40 pips by 3 reversal...close data plot

2d6hj4.gif

Where Is The Beef?

Today's rally is impressive by all standards. The rally is broad based as all sectors are trading higher across the board. Semi's, energy, retail, financial stocks and most every other industry group are trading sharply higher today. Is there any negative to this stock market surge to new highs? Ah, the small negative to today's rally is the volume. On January 28, 2011 the SPY sold off on 300 million shares. That is real selling pressure, however, today's rally the SPY is trading just 150 millions shares as of 4:00 pm EST. This reminds me of the old Wendy's restaurant commercial in the early 1980's when an old lady says, "where is the beef?" Light volume does not mean that the market cannot go higher. It just means that when the selling pressure does come into the market the downside could be sharp.

http://www.inthemoneystocks.com/n_rant_and_rave_blog.php

FTSE 100 - still holding 61-75% resistance on the daily ........I still believe the top is in @ 6090 !! red trend line holding ...previous support = resistance!! Hammer formation for move higher tomorrow

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    13.2 KB · Views: 133

Barclays wants to roar on the morrow ............

Attachments

• BARCLAYS.png
    BARCLAYS.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 142

German Dax maintains its bullish run ...............

expect more on the morrow

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    14 KB · Views: 126

ws..just elaborating on what i just said in the chat room earlier
eurusdd..potential bias change setting up
shorts will be in if there is a weak bounce off the 3560-3600 supp area/black line,and trendline.note the downtrendline which has been drawn.we can pick off strength and weakness from this
hourly data

29wjnmu.gif

eurusd daily data input
next area of support 1.3520 ish
this chart is not negative as yet

2ztecuh.gif

Last edited:

Amazon - bearish set up ...........

Attachments

• AMAZON.COM, INC..png
    AMAZON.COM, INC..png
    13.8 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.