Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

bearish price action on oil remains

Targeting $84-85

Attachments

• Light Crude Oil Full0311 Future.png
    Light Crude Oil Full0311 Future.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 117
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Nasdaq - 3 bar retrace is over .....holds 75% fib retrace , failed to reach IHS target on 60 mins .....therefore my bias now remains bearish!!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 109

FTSE 100 - weekly chart ...food for though here folks !! share your views

failed bull flag as no follow through and now we have a bearish continuation pattern forming

also a potential head forming for grand H&S top !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  weekly.png
    FTSE 100 weekly.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 126

A rough week for me so far

a lot of bias changes and whipsaws galore

only managed + 8 today for the whole day

i was caught by the fakeout > 5978

ok this mornings price action is better

+ 31 so far for the day

nice drop on the ftse

reason for the sell off

S&P cuts Japan's long-term sovereign rating

FTSE 100 - Bears still in control .....Japan downgrade and weak US data keep it at bay!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    11.8 KB · Views: 108

Dax Continues its charge

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    15.2 KB · Views: 117

H&S on euro everyone ........60 mins with bear flag and bearish continuation pattern in play

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (28-JAN-11).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (28-JAN-11).png
    14.3 KB · Views: 127

H&S on euro everyone ........60 mins with bear flag and bearish continuation pattern in play

H&S played out very well in the end

got some more points out of it at a later stage after being taken out b/e on last 1/3 "!!

BEARS are having a party today

black friday - flash crash .........

as forecast over the last few weeks/days folks ........bear flag has finally played out and we have carnage

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    12.1 KB · Views: 129

flash crash ..you got the cash !!!
Well done ws...

flash crash ..you got the cash !!!
Well done ws...

just showing people how I make money consistently day in/day out my friend for the last 3-4 years

FTSE bear flag played out and down we go , euro H&S played out and down we go

lets all benefit and share the spoils

to infinity and beyond

Too many people on trade2win talking the talk

but we don't like the talk as it is frivolous and futile

we like to walk the walk and collect those pips

good weekend to all

Pisani: Egypt Spark Was Food Inflation http://cnbc.com/id/41317235

A special prayer for the middle east today, May God restore peace in that region

Uncle Ben and his POMO to blame for the riots in Egypt .........all that dollar bashing has caused food inflation!!

eurusd...too early to tell where this is going
daily data input.45 pips by 1 reversal.hilo plot

21jsron.gif

eurusd..a closer look at the potential breakdown scenario
hourly data input
37 pips by 1 reversal..close plot,this removes some of the noise
supp areas /potential
1.3430...this is a major one
lets see if the egyptian riots strengthen the dollar

5ahm3p.gif

FTSE 100

as stated in my analysis over the last few weeks folks , bear flag with bearish continuation formation , i expect a 3rd bar down on the morrow

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    12.1 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.