Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
goldmans at res

Attachments

• GOLDMAN SACHS GRP (D91).jpg
    GOLDMAN SACHS GRP (D91).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 110
eurgbp.update
support broken...
club 18-30 holidays will be cheaper this summer

Attachments

• .eurgbp.support broken.jpg
    .eurgbp.support broken.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 99
wallstreet..
s500.at 847 res.fine
you must allow for some overshoot,on the days when there is alot of testosterone
the reversal should be confirmed with a divergence or dmi/up movement tailing off
just my opinion

wallstreet.and others
keep an eye on this one
usdjpy.just broken a major resistance

Attachments

• usdjpy.broken.jpg
    usdjpy.broken.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 108
eurjpy.broken resistance.retraced a little
yen seems to be weakening

Attachments

• EURJPY.jpg
    EURJPY.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 113
weekend analysis

Hi all. This is my weekend analysis.

In the 2 FTSE charts here you can see we are on the monster trendline.

You will also see that this is a massive inverse H&S coming down the trendline. Essentially the descending triangle formation will breakout lower as depicted in the black chart. I am not sure, even with the huge bullish momentum we will go past 4160 just yet as 4200 is a resistance area.

If you are slightly more bullish. You can see there is also another inverse H&S where the right shoulder now starts to be put in. One would have thought we breakout over the monster trendline upto resistance @ 4330 to complete this move and put that shoulder in. After this in the black chart the scenario is bounce off 4330 down to 4000 and then bounce.

Afterwhich you can see 4670 ish would be the triple top in and then buy the pullback for that puppy as it will be liftoff like the nasdaq did this week.

enjoy.

Attachments

• ftse 1yr 1 day 040409.png
    ftse 1yr 1 day 040409.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 135
  • New Bitmap Image (3).jpg
    New Bitmap Image (3).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 138
francis.good analysis
here is the p/f equivalent.
box size is 1% by 3 reversal
i have taken the bearish resistance line in red from the previous retrace and not the spike.
price has crossed this line and now the bullish support line /blue is in control
trendlines are always dran at 45 degrees,although freehand ones are also drawn
price always crosses the trendline,when there is a long consolidation
there is a vertical count of 4450 taken from the first move off the low
that is the p/f interpretation of the chart

Attachments

• FTSE 100.jpg
    FTSE 100.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 325
Hi all. This is my weekend analysis.

In the 2 FTSE charts here you can see we are on the monster trendline.

You will also see that this is a massive inverse H&S coming down the trendline. Essentially the descending triangle formation will breakout lower as depicted in the black chart. I am not sure, even with the huge bullish momentum we will go past 4160 just yet as 4200 is a resistance area.

If you are slightly more bullish. You can see there is also another inverse H&S where the right shoulder now starts to be put in. One would have thought we breakout over the monster trendline upto resistance @ 4330 to complete this move and put that shoulder in. After this in the black chart the scenario is bounce off 4330 down to 4000 and then bounce.

Afterwhich you can see 4670 ish would be the triple top in and then buy the pullback for that puppy as it will be liftoff like the nasdaq did this week.

enjoy.

very good analysis francisfinley

I can have a break now.....!!

FTSE - 1 week 1 hr chart

Strategy for monday

scenario 1 - wait for confirmation above 4100(downward sloping light blue trend line broken) and then I will go long with a trailing stop loss up to 4120, 4130 , 4140 with an eye on a break out above 4140 up to 4200

scenario 2 - If 4100 fails to hold (downward sloping light blue trend line) then i will go short to 4050- 4030

we have failed to get past 847-846 on S&P so it should be an interesting week ahead

Good rally in the financial sector with the likes of Goldman Sachs, Citi and JP Morgan, I expect the rally to resume

Attachments

• 5th 13.58.png
    5th 13.58.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 139
intra day 10 min chart analysis

2 light blue lines are in play here

I have been asked to elaborate and I will be more than happy to

hrizontal light blue line - has been intraday support for the last few days and therefore is important for today as well around 4070

if 4070 breaks then we go down to gap fill to 4030

Attachments

• 6th 10.15.png
    6th 10.15.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Well done

haha............I bet your kicking yourself for not holding your position!

welcome to the world of trading my friend

yup, watched it bomb to 3960, rather disappointing! still, i'm only SB 20p a point so no biggy either way.

great thread btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.