Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but we must wait for confirmation

need to see stabilisation otherwise I'm buying a falling market

we tried to put in a double bottom @ 5130 on 10 min TF....just above 200MA

we should see support @ 5120 -5110

I may enter @ 5100 region ...with ideal stop loss 5075

For what its worth i agree ws.

Fib extension of current down move suggest levels between 5118 and 5108 plus support two is 5119.
Also AAL rebounded from supp 2 and BP is at Pivot etc.

:)

OK so we bounce off pivot S2 as expected

I am now looking to buy FTSE

if we negate the bear flag .......no lower low and trade above the red sloping trend line then i shall enter on the long side with 1st 5145 ...2nd target 5175

if it puts in a nice bottoming patern

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (21-SEP-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (21-SEP-09).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 121

Fib extension of current down move suggest levels between 5118 and 5108 plus support two is 5119.

Also worth noting is that 5137 is 50% fib retrace from Highs in Oct 2007 and lows in March 2009!

yes indeed my friend

always look at the larger picture as we can get blurred and duped by the smaller TF's

another variable to watch put for chaps is the EUR/USD

nice basing formation going here...double bottom intraday and triple bottom from friday !!

I mentioned last time that USD/YEN rally will cause dollar rally which has materialised, mainly due to $120 bln treasury bill auction this week ..........

I want USD/YEN to fail its upswing ideally........having said that i'm still long USD/YEN so I still want it to go up...haha!!

another variable to watch put for chaps is the EUR/USD

nice basing formation going here...double bottom intraday and triple bottom from friday !!

I mentioned last time that USD/YEN rally will cause dollar rally which has materialised, mainly due to $120 bln treasury bill auction this week ..........

I want USD/YEN to fail its upswing ideally........having said that i'm still long USD/YEN so I still want it to go up...haha!!

Does the gap which has developed between the 20ma and 50ma on the 10TF give you any concern? The wide gap suggests a strong down move?

I appreciate we can nip in and out between the larger moves however with a tighter stop loss.

i will now buy FTSE anywhere in the region of 5119 - 5130 ...ideally double bottom to occur first

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (21-SEP-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (21-SEP-09).png
    19.5 KB · Views: 88
I will answer your question later Kaisen, but basically we must folllow our market leading stocks if chart pattern on FTSE is giving confusing signals

I have PM's all those interested in 1-2-1 mentoring, its a first come 1st serve basis my friends

sorry for late reply

I have to pop out now and I have a few errands to do

back in the afternoon

happy trading

I will be back in t he afternoon

morning all
careful here.this looks like a topping formation
tick data.4 pts box size by 3
5120 area is the pivot

15i7yhz.gif

Geo, I went long on 149.10, which was above the previous high candle. That's the 15M breakout - then pullback, then above the previous high setup?

Yes, only point is that the range should be formed near the previous days high or low. Also, be aware that H4 bias is short, and daily trend is short. But what you have done is far from crazy :) Good luck!

CHF/JPY is a perfect example of what I mean about the range being near the previous days high.

I'll be looking for shorts at 149.60 ish on £Y, if it gets there.

Yes, only point is that the range should be formed near the previous days high or low. Also, be aware that H4 bias is short, and daily trend is short. But what you have done is far from crazy :) Good luck!

CHF/JPY is a perfect example of what I mean about the range being near the previous days high.

I'll be looking for shorts at 149.60 ish on £Y, if it gets there.

Thanks for pointing out. I took the money off the table.

What do you mean by H4 bias? Is this an indicator / or something?

Btw, SMA200 on 15M chart looks like supporting the price now.

Thanks for pointing out. I took the money off the table.

What do you mean by H4 bias? Is this an indicator / or something?

Btw, SMA200 on 15M chart looks like supporting the price now.

H4 bias - look at the link in my sig - I use the bias change on H4 to find any trend changes.

Suprised you closed, you could have just put your stop to BE? 149.60ish is achievable IMHO. It's just not a long trade for me, because I won't go against the trend (for now anyway).

edit: I have chucked all my MA's in the bin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.