Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ws..are you taking the nightwatch tonight..??
watch the yen.,to see how far the bulls take it.just an idea.could be wrong though
thanks
sleep well

Range is normally too small for me on eurgbp, but today looked excellent - well done lonlad if you caught it.

I missed out on everything apart from tail end of gbpjpy (recently the real giver on sterling weakness bar swissy)

Basically, I need to get a feed live for whenever Merv speaks and fade him. The man is on a mission to devalue sterling.

watch the yen.,to see how far the bulls take it.just an idea.could be wrong though
thanks
sleep well

Dentist, most nights I trade yen between 0000 and 0200 when range returns. Are you expecting a show of strength come the witching hour?

thanks
sleep well

I don't look at the yen but I am about to add it to my armoury

It seems to dictate the direction of the Nikkei..........its all about those export companies for a small little island!!

I believe Nikkei will fail 10150-10200 level and fall back to 9600 ...........I am cyrrently attempting to organise a swing trade on it, just looking for the ideal entry!!

SP500

watch this trend line for a break down folks

Attachments

• US SPX500 Daily (15-SEP-09).png
    US SPX500 Daily (15-SEP-09).png
    21.1 KB · Views: 120
DAX

weaker than the FTSE, i might go long FTSE with DAX as a hedge and it could work out pretty well

double top and parallel channel

interesting chart

same pattern occurred previously before we witnessed a 300 point fall in August

Attachments

• Germany 30 Daily (15-SEP-09).png
    Germany 30 Daily (15-SEP-09).png
    23.1 KB · Views: 125
Nice pop in the Nikkei overnight but its still looking bearish

lower high's on a 1hr TF ....see chart

Attachments

• Japan 225 Daily Cash (23-MAR-09).png
    Japan 225 Daily Cash (23-MAR-09).png