Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
double top on intraday FTSE?

Only in a very weak way. Reminds me of Barclays, in feb at 50p it actually formed a double bottom and went up pretty strongly for what we now know were good reasons.
But if we look at WS's chart, he points out the much more important bi monthly double bottom to the candles and that was the real call to buying into that share longer term.

So Pakak might be right but we cant agree with that just going from this afternoon, unfortunately!

b0689950.png

Its not a M till the last leg passes the low in the middle at least

Looking at the spreadbet afterhours chart, that didnt happen so its an apparition

Sterling looks weak generally

Will be looking for a good entry vs Yen and/or Dollar on the short side - could be a medium term move i.e. long term position

I am short DAX 5640 ..stop loss 5670 ..target 5610

I am short oil $71 ...stop loss $71.3 ...target $70.7

I am short Nasdaq 1695 ...stop loss 1705 ..target 1685

revenge trade on cable, do forgive me chaps

i am short cable 1.6492 ..stop loss 1.6522

target 1.6462

EVIL laugh ..........

ha ha ha ha

nas 100
1 min data.box size is 0.41 by 3 reversal hilo data
minor uptrend is breaking down.we really need to see the rercace stay under the bullish support line/blue uptrend line to confirm a downtrend in position
in p/f terms that is

2w6hqqf.png

jpyusd cross
yen getting a bit stronger
30 min data
nikkei index wont like that.../exports to the usa

2qdndbt.png

Has anyone tried free daily forecasts from safelimited.com ?

So far, I have not been able to follow it. They said bearish dow and saying it for past few days and neutral to bullish on FTSE.

Anyway, my stop is at 5071. Hope the asians don't ruin it and nikkei & shanghai takes a beating :)

Status
Not open for further replies.