Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta say gents, i can't see the FTSE dropping below 825 (and now i've said that, it will of course, sink like a stone).

i think the volume is low in the US, so unless there's a sell-off over there, maybe we'll just float about here??

there was a 10 pt drop below my trend line yesterday, if she drops over 10 pts this afternoon (breaching 808) then i'll start to think there might be something happening.

i have both MA's (21 + 125) plus a trendline support at 825 on the H1.

still be surprised if it drops, but, 25 mins is a long time late on a friday afternoon!

Attachments

• H1.png
    H1.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 111
E$ h3 bias changed to short on the recent breach of the overnight lows - price currently finding support from the lows of the 1st/2nd September.

I would love to short at 1.4240/50 area, but too much work to do this week, and deadline looming.

I am slightly put off by the fact the h3 bias has changed from long to short so often recently, but i would still take the short anyway, subject to 2m bias change confirmation, and ability to get small stop.

Hope you're all having a fab day grabbing points & pips!

Dollar gives back its gains for now against euro - no 2m bias change on E$, so no trade - crazy day

FTSE is above its 200MA on hourlies, and SPX is below its 200MA on hourlies. Does this mean SPX has catching up to do towards close? Not sure, if its any valid analysis, do you ever see and trade on something like this?

what is your P/L so far this year Dentist?
hi triple
how are you doing,,??
ok.no problems
my strike rate is high.ie the number of profitable trades far outweighs the losers
approx 3 to 1
my day trading is good and the swing trades are also very good
i am a simple guy.and have an easy technique to learn.it is all p/f signal based
you can buy these books from early learning shops.they are for 5-7 year olds
hope this answers youre question

ws.cricket today..??
are you going to post some photos on this thread,so we can all see what a great player you are
better still..post a video
we would all like to see you bat and bowl
before the season finishes

just a note to any veiwers
just had a look at some major dollar crosses.they do not tally up with anything that the dollar index /uup are showing
dollar index is basing and looking to break out
daily chart of fxe .currency share etf for eurodollar
the euro is still in an uptrend and just broken a downtrend line

117uumo.png

different story for usdjpy
fxy.yen etf
dollar weaker
the cross is jpyusd

20kzzn6.png

Last edited:
ws .. low blood sugar
less concentration