Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaisen I 100% agree with your points. But I read somewhere that, trade what the charts tell you, not what you feel. Its a dilemma isnt it?

my point exactly LL. We all think it's mad that the markets are moving up for a range of differing but similar reasons. Fact is, they are so being long would be better then being short.

Long at 4701 after having closed my short for a stonking loss. IG would be a good buy on my perfomance.....;)

my point exactly LL. We all think it's mad that the markets are moving up for a range of differing but similar reasons. Fact is, they are so being long would be better then being short.

Long at 4701 after having closed my short for a stonking loss. IG would be a good buy on my perfomance.....;)

Exactly how I feel mate. I am thinking of going long at every major dip (100 points) upto 4000 region. Thats only so far I can cover from Margin and running losses perspective.

now just waiting for the us to open to take a new position, might go up some but i fovour the down side at the moment

US employment claims fall less than forecast indicating recession is easing. This co-inciding to price drifting towards 4700 which would now be support.

Long @ 4708. 20 SL.

:)

1350: Strong buy signal from RSI5 on FTSE100. False positive, this is the first time I have seen this signal fail. Always worked for me to shave off a few points from IG - not this time though, prolly cause of the economic data.

#id be crazy not to follow....follow where you lead

I follow to the edge...of the earth...and fall off#

thom yorke
:cheesy::clap:

good for 35 pts so far,

i dummy traded it.

IG charge me an extra 2 point spread for guaranteed stop.
So if i add an extra 4 point safety net, its really 6 points i have to make up.
But if i add 2 point safety net, in effect 4 in total...BUT the order is opened after 2 points from the current level. So more risky if false signal.
So i either play more risky and jump in, or i wait and pay the extra 2 point spread on top of the original 4.

Any thought on this?

sorry to disagree but 13.50 wasnt a RSI5 buy signal..

1350: Strong buy signal from RSI5 on FTSE100. False positive, this is the first time I have seen this signal fail. Always worked for me to shave off a few points from IG - not this time though, prolly cause of the economic data.

.... not sure what indicator u are looking at.

JonBoy123, not sure you really need gteed stops, dont IG have a limited risk account, let your initial margin be your risk.

RSI5 was around 50 and pointing down at 13:50

13:40 was SELL signal.

please clarify, no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.