Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am short FTSE 4548 ...stop loss 4578

bear flag .......

I should have kept my original long position but there was one variable that was worrying me

Hi Lapa, how did the job interview go?

Lots of talk about dark pools of liquidity, adaptive smart order routing and complex event processing in algorithmic trading... I was wearing my 'yes, I absolutely know what you are talking about' face! :confused:

Its an excellent company and a good job, so fingers crossed - thanks for asking!

Morning Kaisen,
No actually I moved stop to 56 (just above 38% retrace of yesterday's range) so Im still in :)
Its a better place to have the stop and my risk is now only 6 points (including spread).
Today could be a minor bottom turning up again, but lets hope it crashes down first!
My target is 4883

Oh, and I am long @ 4534 - Like that TL from 24 Jul high and yesterdays swing lows - lots of support with yesterdays S1 @ 4518 and the 4523 May high beneath

The 50MA on 10M is proving bumpy, but hopefully we see pivot which I have @ 4556

@SD - your signal was a factor too, said long from 4535 I think?

Lots of talk about dark pools of liquidity, adaptive smart order routing and complex event processing in algorithmic trading... I was wearing my 'yes, I absolutely know what you are talking about' face! :confused:

Its an excellent company and a good job, so fingers crossed - thanks for asking!

congratulations on getting the job and good luck..........

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.

Oh, and I am long @ 4534 - Like that TL from 24 Jul high and yesterdays swing lows - lots of support with yesterdays S1 @ 4518 and the 4523 May high beneath

The 50MA on 10M is proving bumpy, but hopefully we see pivot which I have @ 4556

@SD - your signal was a factor too, said long from 4535 I think?

That live call was a bit late but have coffee and reading posts to contend with!

Out @ pivot 4556 for + 22

No more trades for a bit now, trying to get back up to speed on the narrative

Dax is reversing and breaking out higher than last nights close

Stopped out FTSE -6 loss
Reversed position: long 4557 stop 4515 target 4631

Short FTSE 4554. SL 20.

Looking for price to zone into the 4520/4500 area towards the 200 MA.

Can the current bounce of 4520 be interpreted as a gap fill?

:)

SD,

Nice trades on DAX, 7.40 gave nice entry, still going as i type over 50 pips!

Thanks for your support WS, Papak :)

Chelski - has SD's system (which I shall now refer to as SDS - SuddenDeathSystem!) also been working for you? It may be early days, but have you made any ammendments / observations?

ws - CMC and IG

ws, have you noticed there is a greater difference today between CMC prices and IG?

I chart with IG and trade with CMC but the prices seem out of touch today.

Have you noticed and what do you think?

Also I am having problems with the IG charts today - anyone else?

Morning everyone.
kaisen: IG charts are working fine for me.
lap: goodluck with your interview. Btw, what's your qualifications for a job like that? IT ?

hey papak and my main man SD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.