Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching GBP/JPY all week, and applying this bias change concept to show direction changes, along with fib pull back setups. The strategy has given 4 very nice entries short, which would have comfortably given 300+ pips. Still demo trading the strategy, but so far, all looks very nice!

It's a Newtron Bomb strategy btw - the guy sure does seem to know what he's doing.

Haven't long finnished updating my charts from this afternoon , so will will have to look at your post from this morning some time tomorrow. Re: The elliott Q , fair enough I just saw you counting 5's , does phil count 5's ? don't remember seeing them on the free articles I saw. Re: Bias , yes I agree stick with phils stuff while your learning, obviously you'll begin to pickup various things as you gain experience.

£Y - see where if found support this evening ? Notice where temp support came form on the way down ? as far as price action goes some nice stuff going on with that £Y at mo,

Ftse

strategy .........we keep knocking on the door of house number 4500, and nobody seems to be home to open it, even the butler is on holiday.........

> 4510 ........ long ......1st target 4530 , amend B/E...2nd target 4600

< 4510 .........downside bias still remains , failure at this level produces shorting opportunities upto 4480, 4470, 4460 , 4450 .......20/30 points a time

I am currently being very careful with my short positions .........I am amending them to B/E very quickly as soon as they go 5 points in profit as we are currently living in reversal city.............UPSIDE bias is very strong in this market and the reversals happen very quickly

Good morning chaps ........

4510 is a key level I will watch, yesterdays R1

todays R1 4513

Last edited:
How annoying is it when you get stopped out of a position overnight because the SB firm spikes prices up or down? Paranoia is starting to set in....maybe I should take my stops out at the close and put them back in on the open....but then could be burnt by gap ups or downs.....arrgghhhh!!!

How annoying is it when you get stopped out of a position overnight because the SB firm spikes prices up or down? Paranoia is starting to set in....maybe I should take my stops out at the close and put them back in on the open....but then could be burnt by gap ups or downs.....arrgghhhh!!!

Common complaint. Closing before the EOD is my choice, unless you have made a good profit which you can use as a buffer.

Don't blame the SB firm, though, particularly. There is little volume outside exchange times and Globex, Chicago, is the main culprit.

oooh big hairy biker women!!

it's happened. breached the lower floor of the channel AND tested it as res...so it's sideways at best, express elevator at worst.

bugger, i've been hoping for a miraculous rally continuation to take us above this sodding 500 as i've got some equities that are at the mercy of the FTSE gods.

oh btw, morning :cheesy:

EUR/USD not giving it up easily. But no trade yet for me - looking for shorts, and will wait for the break of yesterdays lows. If we break above the high of the 21st, then I would being looking for long positions.

Hehe, no this wasnt me and my dog. Just thought it..

hehe...SD posted a youtube vid a while ago of a guy doing exercises with his dog stood there...not sure what it was about really, but it seems to have left an impression on some of the regulars at least!

(i have a sneaking suspicion it was SD himself showing us his prowess with a squat thrust :LOL:)

answers on a postcard to guess the name of SD's dog :cheesy:

i'm guesing Spartan...or Licky.

HAHAHA...i've just cracked myself up with that...Licky the dog.

was it really you and your dog SD???

.... was so funny. I should post the video again

Status
Not open for further replies.