Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reliability of RSI has a lot to do with trending or not trending though right? Does this catch you out sometimes?

do i need to learn technical analysis, if so, how long will it take me?

:)cheesy:)

Damn, it's never done me any good! :LOL:

Which reminds me we haven't heard from h_a for some days. I wonder if he blew up! He was short from way back @ 4150 I think, and didn't use stops from what I could work out!! Ouch :)

Look how bearish the RSI 14 was in May and early June on the daily, but it took ages for price to break down. There is a nice hammery type bar on the daily, so perhaps this is the top, but having got this far, I just think a retest of 4520 must be in order at least. No one knows of course, but I would like to see todays low broken before going short. Just my 2p :)

i have a theory...

why do any pre market analysis?!

unless you're at WS's level of intermarket analysis...what's the point?!

all you'll end up doing is biasing yourself with an unqualified opinion (i'm speaking solely of myself here btw)...

so i figure, gonads to it! i'll just trade exactly what i see on the day and keep an eye out for any news coming up :shuriken:

Hats off to WS for doing all that - I am just happy to roughly be able to read a chart, and a few fibs. All the extra info of intermarket dodah would spin me out I'm sure!

And do SD dog exercises of course! :LOL: What the hell was all that about earlier DB?

i have a theory...

why do any pre market analysis?!

unless you're at WS's level of intermarket analysis...what's the point?!

all you'll end up doing is biasing yourself with an unqualified opinion (i'm speaking solely of myself here btw)...

so i figure, gonads to it! i'll just trade exactly what i see on the day and keep an eye out for any news coming up :shuriken:

that makes sense and sounds sensible. THeres so much to think about and its never ending.

sorry to ask a question as im taking a step back form this thread at moment.
but how do you guys keep an eye on the known events that will affect ftse? like those reports etc.... is there a website that tell you upcoming events that will impact youre indice or stock?

I will be going long at 4520 based on a point and figure analysis. However, that's slightly risky based on the last rejection around that price. As you say, the hammer today might lead to a reversal down again. :)

Hats off to WS for doing all that - I am just happy to roughly be able to read a chart, and a few fibs. All the extra info of intermarket dodah would spin me out I'm sure!

And do SD dog exercises of course! :LOL: What the hell was all that about earlier DB?

hehe...SD posted a youtube vid a while ago of a guy doing exercises with his dog stood there...not sure what it was about really, but it seems to have left an impression on some of the regulars at least!

(i have a sneaking suspicion it was SD himself showing us his prowess with a squat thrust :LOL:)

answers on a postcard to guess the name of SD's dog :cheesy:

i'm guesing Spartan...or Licky.

HAHAHA...i've just cracked myself up with that...Licky the dog.

was it really you and your dog SD???

this bull run does not seem to be running out of steam
nas 100 intraday.box size is 20 period atr,by 3 reversal
amdq1z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.