Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise to all the cricket haters but I will be updating the Ashes score for everyone to keep an eye on on a daily basis

npower Test Match Series: England v Australia
08-07-2009 at Cardiff, Day 2 of 5
In Play
England won the toss and decided to bat
England 1st Innings
419 for 8 (101.3 overs)

Nice offer for those interested considering England has made over 400
http://www.odlmarkets.com/ashes/ind...000006jkN&lead_source=Ashes_moneyam_email_ODL

I'm short eur/gbp @ 0.8640 - lets see if i can screw up another trade.

Shame about the usd/cad, that would have been an easy 30pips if I had just stayed in for few more minutes... (n)

Looks like I'm about to be stopped for BE.

8600 was my target, but can't see a reason to exit now... anyway, I can't, unless I call the broker.

yes very good trade my friend ............

I have also done the same , stop loss 4200

I will amend to break even as soon as it goes into profit of 5 or more points as there is a chance of a reversal with oil and currencies on the rise

DAX starting to show signs of weakness

I agree and have moved my SL to BE. Rarther be short but have no strong conviction that this market wont test upside again today.

Morning one and all :)

I am short USD/CAD at 1.1620

This was my CAD trade this morning Lapa - would have been nice!

You play the ranges in the am don't you? I think you were chatting with BW81 about that the other day?

Think I just got lucky on eur/gbp :) ... I still can't close the ruddy position... got to get a decent broker III are shocking!

Attachments

• usd_cad.jpg
    usd_cad.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 122
There is a very strong case for upside move at present

I have been stopped out @ B/E with my short on FTSE, 4170

I will just sit on sidelines until data comes out of US

You play the ranges in the am don't you? I think you were chatting with BW81 about that the other day?

Think I just got lucky on eur/gbp :) ... I still can't close the ruddy position... got to get a decent broker III are shocking!

Geo, have you not got another broker who you can place an opposite trade in case you are stuck exiting your position? I have 3 companies Im registered with just in case that happens.

That is pretty much exactly the set up I use - yeah, thats my thang. I find it very profitable, if you have a good trading structure around it.

I would have done pretty much the same thing as you - with the exception that once it returned through that range downward I would have entered again with a short.

What I love about the set up is you can try two or three times with small losses to catch it but once you get the direction it more than compensates. And every then and again you hit a home run, while on other occasions you may settle for small losses/gains, or (in my case) mostly b/e.

I wonder if the duration of the range matters, I think it might.

That is pretty much exactly the set up I use - yeah, thats my thang. I find it very profitable, if you have a good trading structure around it.

I would have done pretty much the same thing as you - with the exception that once it returned through that range downward I would have entered again with a short.

What I love about the set up is you can try two or three times with small losses to catch it but once you get the direction it more than compensates. And every then and again you hit a home run, while on other occasions you may settle for small losses/gains, or (in my case) mostly b/e.

I wonder if the duration of the range matters, I think it might.

Im very interested in this topic, dont mind if i listen in guys?:whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.