Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
long at 4263 sl 10

I've shorted twice already for +10 today at these 4270 highs, risking a third - 4268, s/l 4280 10 point scalp.

That's the quickest fall and trade ever, close for +6, not waiting for 10 points as my nerves can't handle these kind of trades indefinitely!

@Lapalabra, SP500 near day highs ( and few points from friday highs)

FTSE has knocked on 4270 level for third time, it may go above, worth 10pts to find out

Last edited:
well that was a mad 15 mins :cheesy:

no position either way here , all too 50/50 for me right now

@Lapalabra, SP500 near day highs ( and few points from friday highs)

FTSE has knocked on 4270 level for third time, it may go above, worth 10pts to find out

Almost left, but then saw that rise.

Good call on that one SD, Minch.

I often do not try to trade on a third test when other indices/factors are in the direction of the price - I was lazy to do so but lucky to get out for a small gain.

Would have been wiser going with the trend here - price has been pushing all morning trying to get above.

Watching for a pullback and entry now - on my charts we are resting just above the top of the daily down channel.

You guys got a good entry.

Hi all on this thread!

I have found this thread educational and entertaining :) and hope to provide some input where possible.

DiJ

Hi all on this thread!

I have found this thread educational and entertaining :) and hope to provide some input where possible.

DiJ

welcome death in june...good luck for the 30th, will you be staying indoors 2moro just to be on the safe side? :cheesy:

welcome death in june...good luck for the 30th, will you be staying indoors 2moro just to be on the safe side? :cheesy:
Thanx for the welcome dr.blix!

There are 2 aspects to the username... Firstly it is the name of one of my favourite bands and secondly it refers to the figurative death this month of the ill disciplined trader that I had become :)

So my username could be Rebirth in June but I will stick with Death in June for the moment... hopefully I won't have to change it to Death in July or August :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.