Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone here get 10min ftse data, and put it in excel ?

10:00am EUR
German ZEW Economic Sentiment

@ carlos b, my youtube dog exercising video got removed from thread, yet this maths geek remains ? give me the dog exercising vid anyday

Trade2Win Vote

a, Dog exercising

b, Maths geek

c. non of the above

Give me the exercising dog anytime, SD.

Lovely, lovely cable breakout trade from the upper channel trendline as per my red letter day strategy on the back of that announcement. Quick profit, now waiting for direction...haven't seen much impact on ftse?

v choppy on ftse - im in it this morning. in a wedge here then a broadening bottom within it. we will break out but just taking time.

bugger, closed too early.

the nolan sisters?! how old ARE you carlos?! they'll be all wrinkly :eek:

i think girls aloud trading naked would be a bit more up my strasse :cheesy:

apologies to any ladies viewing the thread btw :)

closed for - 5 pt loss

i still see 4324 as the bottom of a triangle (which is why i was long) but things seem a little negatively biased and it's really not liking my 21MA at all.

i feel like victor meldrew, but, i don't believe it!

i saw this triangle, had a preliminary target of 4344 (with a cheeky limit stop at 4350) and i got jittery and closed it for a loss because i had the triangle floor in the wrong place.

gutted.

i saw this triangle, had a preliminary target of 4344 (with a cheeky limit stop at 4350) and i got jittery and closed it for a loss because i had the triangle floor in the wrong place.

gutted.

Did you confuse the triangle floor with the Nolans fallen pelvic floor?:LOL:

gutted.

dont be gutted youve just learnt something.

bugger, closed too early.

the nolan sisters?! how old ARE you carlos?! they'll be all wrinkly :eek:

i think girls aloud trading naked would be a bit more up my strasse :cheesy:

apologies to any ladies viewing the thread btw :)

i'm pushing [mumble] something mr blix..

they're back!! the nolan sisters are the new (all beit well built) cheeky girls apparently!!.. anyone in the mood for dancing?? :-0

LOL
nolansisters.com

woops, should have taken my points @ 4350, i was in a different TF and i missed the 4350 S&R level.

hope this upswing has some legs.

they're back!! the nolan sisters are the new (all beit well built) cheeky girls apparently!!.. anyone in the mood for dancing?? :-0

LOL
nolansisters.com

Never heard of 'em.

Have heard of the Andrews Sisters, though!

The Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B!

Wow!

LOL
nolansisters.com

hmmm...i wonder what their combined weight would be.

i've seen something very similar to this at Sea World in florida. won't those dresses get wet when they're diving through those hoops though?

Morning all... Soo busy doing my day job! Missed the lovely up move in cable this morning Boo Hoo!

i'm glad those coloured lights have gone under the avatars btw.

i was worried that new people might have thought i knew anything about trading...

Status
Not open for further replies.