Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks chaps, my disciplines that bad i can't even have a break from this...

it's absolutely imperative that i become a successful trader, as i probably couldn't stop now anyway :eek:

it's absolutely imperative that i become a successful trader, as i probably couldn't stop now anyway :eek:

Good on you Blix Master!(y)

That's *exactly* how I feel

Well done

i'm thinking of a poss short if we get uptp 4449, it'll be at the outside of my trend channel.

too sketchy? on a 10min TF i have us bouncing between short and long MA's...is it better to wait for clearer signals?

poss bull flag??!!

Hey Dr Blix, I'm only sayin' this cos I know how I get when I have had a good winning trade - judging by the frequency of your posts all of a sudden and all these patterns suddenly appearing in front of your eyes like visions , remember to chill chill chill....don't rush in and give away what you just made.

That said, maybe you are as cool as a cucumber right now! Just saying...

Hey Dr Blix, I'm only sayin' this cos I know how I get when I have had a good winning trade - judging by the frequency of your posts all of a sudden and all these patterns suddenly appearing in front of your eyes like visions , remember to chill chill chill....don't rush in and give away what you just made.

That said, maybe you are as cool as a cucumber right now! Just saying...

closed for +5 pts

you're right lapa, thanks for posting that...my target is 20 pts a day anyway, so i shouldn't have even opened a position...and i was lucky with that one by the looks of it now...

ok 29 pts for me target hit (and +9 over) and i'm not opening any more positions.

closed for +5 pts

you're right lapa, thanks for posting that...my target is 20 pts a day anyway, so i shouldn't have even opened a position...and i was lucky with that one by the looks of it now...

ok 29 pts for me target hit and i'm not opening any more positions.

Damn right you shouldn't have.

You already broke your rule of not trading and had a good trade, we're all happy for you, now stop unless you have a good reason not to (and seeing in the charts a bullish cantaloupe soup being eaten by ravenous elephants surfing ascending bear wedges doesn't count)

Damn right you shouldn't have.

You already broke your rule of not trading and had a good trade, we're all happy for you, now stop unless you have a good reason not to (and seeing in the charts a bullish cantaloupe soup being eaten by ravenous elephants surfing ascending bear wedges doesn't count)

cheers lapa, this is my biggest problem, firing off trades left right and centre...and IG's 4pt sodding spread.

and david blaine...and not having a cup holder in my car...part from that everythings peachy.

Out at breakeven (well, 1pt gain), hopefully learned my lesson about greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.