Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK chaps I am off to cricket practise in a bit after I have enjoyed my mothers home cooked Pilau rice(you just can't beat it)

I hope everybody enjoyed the number of posts I did today, it was mainly because I had a lot of emails asking me to explain my trading

I am off work today so I have been able to update the blog frequently ...........I sincerely hope all the Newbies benefited and have enjoyed success!!

Happy trading all

always keep your stops in place and you live to trade another day

Market Comes Into Key Gap Fill Support And Bounces. Light Volume Starting To Take Over

SPY05_21_2009.jpg

just got in from some work today. thanks for posting those links (carlos, WS) some interesting stuff there. looked like a shorting bonanza today!

hope you all had a good day.

i'll be around 2moro morning to donate more money to my favourite charity (igindex):cheesy:

Evening all, hope you all had a fab day. Had meetings today, so not time to trade.

Dr. B, not need to donate to IG anymore - get £100 free with an account from iii Spread Betting - Financial Spread Betting online - Interactive Investor

Starts with 10p bets - then 50p after 4 weeks I think. 2 point ftse spread. They're ok actually, but prices can differ from 2-6 points on IG prices. I just use IG for Forex now, as that's 50p a pip.

Market Comes Into Key Gap Fill Support And Bounces. Light Volume Starting To Take Over

SPY05_21_2009.jpg

Thank you Inthemoneystocks

back from cricket practise off to have a shower and I'm off out again

phwoah....market has been battered.....!! downside target was 884 ....880 is a bargain!!

I am long S&P 880.2 , stop loss 877

target 885

I have gone long FTSE as well 4317 ....stop loss 4280

target 4450

I've gone Long at 4320 - target 4383. Will leave the trade open for over night, with Stop loss on 4320 (breakeven).

Goodnight.

Thank you Inthemoneystocks

back from cricket practise off to have a shower and I'm off out again

phwoah....market has been battered.....!! downside target was 884 ....880 is a bargain!!

I am long S&P 880.2 , stop loss 877

target 885

I have gone long FTSE as well 4317 ....stop loss 4280

target 4450

OK chaps back from the Whirling Dervish evening and taken a handsom profit on my trade

S&P = 110 points profit

FTSE = 40 points profit

I think it is now time to :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Attachments

• whirling-dervish.png.jpeg
    whirling-dervish.png.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 97
Good morning all,
Sorry, forgot to post yesterday evening. Went long on BHP at 1398 and just sold at
1428. not bad 30 points for the day.
The reason: Just thought it was down too much.

Will post this evening if there is anything in mining

Happy trading

guten morgen,

i've mad 1 bad call already, - 6 points.

i'm going to go and have breakfast and slap myself around the head for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.