Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
had the 4326 and 4315 lines. bullish divergence is still showing in the 10TF, starting to move onto the 15TF.

think it's looking safer to short the highs rather than buy the lows...anyone else agree?

had the 4326 and 4315 lines. bullish divergence is still showing in the 10TF, starting to move onto the 15TF.

think it's looking safer to short the highs rather than buy the lows...anyone else agree?

pants, wish i'd shorted on my 125MA. i have a trend line in play (FTSE 1hr) at the mo that i started in april. first it was an up T line starting the 8th, then becoming resistance end of april, it's back in play on my 10TF.

hi guys..

is there possibly anyone with any advice as to where they think ftse's going between now and 9pm gmt? upwards i hope?

had a bad day and currrently thinking of bailing yet again.

cheers

gl

Between now and 9 you're probably better off trading the US indices. If you've had a bad day it might be wise to stop for the weekend and review what went wrong?

hi guys..

is there possibly anyone with any advice as to where they think ftse's going between now and 9pm gmt? upwards i hope?

had a bad day and currrently thinking of bailing yet again.

cheers

gl

I can't advise you my friend but FTSe going up is dependant on 2 things according to my understand

1. oil price staying above 57.5

2. S&P staying above 890

dont trade anything bar ftse at the moment Leo. still learning the ropes.

already in a trade on ftse and really would appreciate and genius charting forecast from someone if poss..

cheers

p.s i will definitely assess whats happened over th past 3 days. i have made around 180 pips only to give the majority ack to ftse gods.

do tou trade the dow? do you a take on the dow later and will the ftse follow?

thanks wallstreet..most kind
can you guys poss tell me what influence in general the dow and s&p have on the ftse in and out of hours.

cheers

I've found that usually the dow will lead the FTSE, but I don't really have a preferance as to which I trade.

Looking at the FTSE now i would probably say it is headed south having tried to retest the highs around 4390 and failed, but I'm also fairly new to the game and certainly no expert!!! What does your analysis tell you?

thanks wallstreet..most kind
can you guys poss tell me what influence in general the dow and s&p have on the ftse in and out of hours.

cheers

USA sneezes, rest of the world catches catch pneumonia ...............

UK FTSE strong support @ 4312 .....

1 month 1 hr chart

I hope this helps....but you must make make up your own decision and analysis

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (15-MAY-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (15-MAY-09).png
    22.4 KB · Views: 104
my analysis tells me i'm buggered lol.

to be honest i 've a long way to go on tech analysis..shall be working on that for sure..
but based on little else than general feel and watching the market all day i was thinking the move upwards at 14:15 ish would prove telling for the rest of the day.. got that a little wrong me thinks.

thanks wallstreet much obliged.

my tech analysis not up to scratch but tend to use pivots s&r stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.