Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning dentist my friend

I have just woken up as I have been at hospital, my wife is currently in intensive care. The heart operation was successful yesterday and my wife has just woken up this morning. It will take her at least 6-8 weeks to recover ..........but the stressful period is now over!!

I will return back to normality soon and post analysis on daily basis

That was some reversal last night chaps but If you had kept an eye on Exxon mobil & Goldman you would have been able to predict it coming. Goldman hit pivot S1 and then just went free fall , and exxon mobil was weak from the open

happy trading chaps

Really sorry to hear that...hope she gets well soon!

Thinking if Wall Street will be healthy today...seeing as its end of April.

Would it break 8300 barrier later today?

or

Would it go down to 8070 and bounce back to S&R level to finish off for the month (8165)?

This is all from my Fibonacci Retractment.

Hi Reza,
Did you buy as the 10EMA crossed the 200EMA from below?

I was looking for a short the line turned just a few minutes from earlier :)

Any insight appreciated.
Regards

I will post my strategy over the weekend for all those who are interested...this weeks P&L so far is 172.5 points...last week was around 330 points...I'm targeting 200 points this week, I didnt trade at all yesterday..

I will post my strategy over the weekend for all those who are interested...this weeks P&L so far is 172.5 points...last week was around 330 points...I'm targeting 200 points this week, I didnt trade at all yesterday..

Please do post your strategy!

Your buy at 4241 was a bit intriguing to me. Your strategy will make things clear.

Thanks

Please do post your strategy!

Your buy at 4241 was a bit intriguing to me. Your strategy will make things clear.

Thanks

I have closed my FTSE for 1 point. I'm seeing quite a lot of resistance and a potential double top..will post my chart shortly.

here is my chart...possible drop from here. I'll sit and wait..:sleep:

Attachments

• set.jpg
    set.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 128
here is my chart...possible drop from here. I'll sit and wait..:sleep:

Rez, what is the indicator you use below the stochastic?

I think we're waiting on bank stress tests...hence market a little slow. I kind of get the impression that we're not going to like the findings.

bought at 4237.8...maybe a bit premature, but I will add to it is it drops

hi guys - i bought ftse some 4 hours ago at 4233 - very slow today due to bank hols..

i have a tp at 4245.0 and twice been witihn 2 pips - seems it doesnt want to test the water up & beyond there..

do you guys think it will reach 4245 any time soon if at all?

cheers

good luck

Last edited:
Rez, what is the indicator you use below the stochastic?

I think we're waiting on bank stress tests...hence market a little slow. I kind of get the impression that we're not going to like the findings.

Hi Bennie,

RSI, stochastic and Chaikin volatility..I find them very useful

rgds

i hop so bud..

oh man been here for the past 4 hours..

keeps testing 4241 -4244 :confused:

not sure what the resistance is..

anyone any idea what the US might do at open and where the ftse might go in relation ?

crystal balls welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.