Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
so gents anyone care to guess on the FTSE at tomorrow 07:00 when Capital spreads opens its book?. I am guessing around 4155 though I might revise this closer to 21:00.

anyone still around ? DOW is on fire

Yep dow is on fire and ive just been stung by it, no more dow trading , im trying my hand at the ftse from now on, hopefully with the help of the guys on this thread at hand to give any advice and tips it should be easier then trading the damned dow.

could be

Attachments

• update.jpg
    update.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 137
Bennie83 & Rezadamus

The reason being is, I started trading FTSE100 since Dec 05, tried using a lot of methods of having consistant portfolio, and up until this day, I couldnt find consistency.

I now trade Wall Street during 5pm - 9pm, which is although more volatile, it is also very good to trade if you use the Fibonacci Retractment.

FTSE100 scalping 5 points here and there is not worth the stress. That’s my view anyway. If anything, I will trade FTSE100 Futures, 3month contracts as a long term investment...Just looking into this at the moment.

Good Trading to all.

Have you checked out the hourly RSI system .

Bennie83 & Rezadamus

The reason being is, I started trading FTSE100 since Dec 05, tried using a lot of methods of having consistant portfolio, and up until this day, I couldnt find consistency.

I now trade Wall Street during 5pm - 9pm, which is although more volatile, it is also very good to trade if you use the Fibonacci Retractment.

FTSE100 scalping 5 points here and there is not worth the stress. That’s my view anyway. If anything, I will trade FTSE100 Futures, 3month contracts as a long term investment...Just looking into this at the moment.

Good Trading to all.

Niconas hourly RSI system.............
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/free-systems/16850-noconas-hourly-rsi-system.html

it seems pretty good

Bennie83 & Rezadamus

Good Trading to all.

Thats a valid point...Wall Street is far more volitile and I'll probably consider it in the near future...

Good afternoon chaps

Just a heads up for today if you want to know what is going to happen in the US session

keep an eye on Exxon mobil and Goldman Sachs

they will dictate the direction of the markets according to Inthemoneystocks........

Chrysler news and Exxon mobil will put pressure on the Energy sector........... hence BP & oil down!!

But the banks are on fire (Lloyds, Barclays.....)

So who will win

Energy sector V Banking sector

if you know who is going to win then go long or short accordingly

Last edited:
slowly but surely, after an expensive lesson im beggining to realise the ftse seems to be easier to trade then the damned dow jones.

I STRONGLY , STRONGLY , STRONGLY .............. suggest that all NEWBIES stay away from the DOW.

I think the FTSE is the best place to start, then move onto the DAX and then eventually onto the S&P.

DOW is just too volatile and will take out your stops in a few minutes

If you really want to trade the DOW then I would suggest you risk your profits only and not your capital. I.e. if you make 50 points on FTSE then risk the 50 points on DOW if you really want to trade it

GUYS I VE DONE MY BOLLO---S TODAY ON THE FTSE WHERE THE F---- AM I GOING WRONG
i took into account this e-mail this morning
FTSE forecast
but i m not sure how to read this can anyone help me i was in the trade early this morning and it was edging up to 4265 then i dropped and i guessed in chickend it a bit and dropped out far to early on now all day the 100 has been up and down then i left it fdor a while and went done some work came back had another go now i read the forcast as going down but the bast--- went back up what is it i am missing can someone please explain to me in proper english how i should interprit it please i no i m new but i m eager to learn and get this wright i guess losing £200 today already might not seem a lot but buy f--k it don t half wind me up
PLEASE PLEASE HELP I DON T NO WHERE I M GOING WRONG
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.