Ukraine invasion

The Ukraine war is a huge opportunity for US intel to recruit Russian spies​

Russia’s brutal ongoing invasion of Ukraine has provided US intelligence services with a rare opening to recruit Kremlin insiders furious with the handling of the war.

“Disaffection creates a once-in-a-generation opportunity for us,” said CIA Director Bill Burns last year during a speech in the United Kingdom. “We’re very much open for business.”

“That business is the exchange of information that the asset or agent would provide for something that they want,” said David McCloskey, former CIA officer and author of Moscow X. “We want people who have some sense of what [Russian] leaders’ priorities are – what they’re trying to accomplish.”

The ongoing recruitment effort is far from a state secret. The CIA has released Russian-language videos on social media appealing to the patriotism of disaffected Russians with access to information that could be helpful to the US.

Dozens of Ukrainians drown while fleeing country

Germany has broken promise to Nazi blockade survivors

Here’s what’s going to happen at the Swiss ‘peace summit’ on Ukraine

Huge anti-war rally in NATO member’s capital

Hungary wants to prevent Europe from entering war with Russia

Abbott had been suspended from the party last year after she suggested Jewish, Irish and Traveller people experience prejudice, but not racism, sparking a long-running process which saw her sit as an independent MP.

I don't see any issue with that sentence.
Sorry, but I don't agree as both are the wrong approach besides the discussion is about whether something is punishable or not.
Otherwise it is just a different point of view for the same unbearable and unacceptable sh!t.

Racism is based on the belief of (the own) supramacy and always leads to (the wish of) slavery of the others.
Prejudice usually comes from propaganda narratives. Propaganda is also permanently used in our daily live to change or keep the way it is now, not only in politics.
Experience might disprove or confirm it.

The real root of the evil is always supramacy.
It's not only white supramacy, supramacy is also integrated in all religions with a missionary goal (Jewish, Christian and Islam and a lot of smaller ones).
The belief in the own supramacy led to the most territorial wars to enslave or expel the wishful defeated.

In the long term that never worked (Current War in Ukraine, WWII, not even for Napoleon ..)

Sorry, but I don't agree as both are the wrong approach besides the discussion is about whether something is punishable or not.
Otherwise it is just a different point of view for the same unbearable and unacceptable sh!t.

Racism is based on the belief of (the own) supramacy and always leads to (the wish of) slavery of the others.
Prejudice usually comes from propaganda narratives. Propaganda is also permanently used in our daily live to change or keep the way it is now, not only in politics.
Experience might disprove or confirm it.

The real root of the evil is always supramacy.
It's not only white supramacy, supramacy is also integrated in all religions with a missionary goal (Jewish, Christian and Islam and a lot of smaller ones).
The belief in the own supramacy led to the most territorial wars to enslave or expel the wishful defeated.

In the long term that never worked (Current War in Ukraine, WWII, not even for Napoleon ..)

Racism does exist in our modern world and does not always lead to or represent slavery. I would say it leads to more a case of belittling and handicapping of talent due to perceived superiority of the holder of such belief. In fact I would go as far as to say people who are racist are often quite retarded and thick planks about their own abilities.

I agree about prejudice being taught in some way which becomes an opinion or belief based on biased and self vested interests dished out to big oneself up.

I do not feel supramacy is integrated in all religions no. In islam there is no hierarchy of individuals. When one goes to pray in a mosque everybody sits on the floor next to where ever there is space and aligns with fellow man, irrespective of rank or status. Budhism is the same. Objectives is to live a humble life in harmony with nature.

I find racism is predominantly a white man's disease but not exlusive to him, as the Japanese along with their emperor also had such notions not to mention the Zionist who believe they are God's chosen people despite being in the wilderness for centuries. Christian white puritans in the US were taught the black man was created to serve the white man.

Anyhow holding prejudiced views and acting out racist behaviour are different and whilst religion may try to alter those concepts or be distorted by them, never the less they; prejudice and racism are not the same imho.

Racism does exist in our modern world and does not always lead to or represent slavery. I would say it leads to more a case of belittling and handicapping of talent due to perceived superiority of the holder of such belief. In fact I would go as far as to say people who are racist are often quite retarded and thick planks about their own abilities.

I agree about prejudice being taught in some way which becomes an opinion or belief based on biased and self vested interests dished out to big oneself up.

I do not feel supramacy is integrated in all religions no. In islam there is no hierarchy of individuals. When one goes to pray in a mosque everybody sits on the floor next to where ever there is space and aligns with fellow man, irrespective of rank or status. Budhism is the same. Objectives is to live a humble life in harmony with nature.

I find racism is predominantly a white man's disease but not exlusive to him, as the Japanese along with their emperor also had such notions not to mention the Zionist who believe they are God's chosen people despite being in the wilderness for centuries. Christian white puritans in the US were taught the black man was created to serve the white man.

Anyhow holding prejudiced views and acting out racist behaviour are different and whilst religion may try to alter those concepts or be distorted by them, never the less they; prejudice and racism are not the same imho.
I can agree with most of your arguments.

What I wanted to point out is that to discuss the difference between racism and other can only touch the surface and not the roots of the disaster.

I also wonder why politicians must publish their personnel opinion about such sensitive topics. We have the same in Germany with a former top candidate of a party for the European parliament when he said ".. not all SS guys were criminals" in an interview with an Italian newspaper. Of course without any evidence. WTF? Of course MSM grilled him and the party will (have to) kick him out. Why does he have such an unprofesssional and completely useless opinion written in a newspaper about that part of a bad history?

--------------------------- Back to the topic:

“That business is the exchange of information that the asset or agent would provide for something that they want,” said David McCloskey, former CIA officer and author of Moscow X. “We want people who have some sense of what [Russian] leaders’ priorities are – what they’re trying to accomplish.”
The U.S. doesn't need to recruit 'Kremlin insiders' to work out what [Russian] leaders’ priorities are or what they’re trying to accomplish. All they have to do is listen to Putin's speeches. Needless to say, that's the very last thing the numbskulls in the Biden administration are gonna do - hence the bind they're in.
:(

Russia to shoot down F-16s over Ukraine — chief delegate to arms control talks in Vienna

We are the closest to nuclear armageddon we've ever been. But the scariest part is that there's only a handful of people in the west who realise it - but they aren't the ones with the power to stop it. If the U.S. uses Atacms missiles to hit targets inside Russia - it's likely game over for everyone . . .

Ukraine no longer allowing dual citizens to leave

Putin says Ukrainian losses five times higher

"Unlike many Western politicians, Russian diplomats say what they mean. They are not ones to make idle, empty threats. Joe Biden and the NATO lackeys better pay attention to recent statements by two of Russia's leading diplomats."

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
Gentlemen, Russian idealists, Russian shills, Western idealists, Western shills and all other empty pockets (we kinda proven that one) - I thank you: the free resesrch resource saves us tons
---------------------------------------------------

Russia overtakes Japan to become the fourth largest economy in the world in PPP terms​

Global leading economies in PPP terms $ trillion
Source: World Bank

California Is the World's Eighth Largest Economy

Economy Larger Than Russia’s…Smaller Than Brazil’s.

Last edited:
German Russian shills can sign up too. In fact, any serial murder, rapist, child pedo can: all welcome.
Think how exciting - do your posting from the front line.
Ravish a hansom Ukrainian soldier - with the got you with your pants down rear humping strategy - and hit the share button.

Now English traitor fighting for Putin in Ukraine is trying to recruit other Britons to help the invasion after being given a Russian passport - as he vows 'there's no better glory than to fight for what is right'​

• Aiden Minnis, 37, from Chippenham, has previously said that he 'hates' the UK

Last edited:
I thought this was the way of the Nazis.
Forgot - many Russians are Nazis

Inside Putin's brutal PoW detention centres likened to Nazi concentration camps where Ukrainian prisoners are tortured, sexually abused and starved in squalid overcrowded cells​

Russian's just love falling from high windows. Is it an official national passtime ?
-----------------------------------------------------

Russian judge known for punishing the Kremlin's foes is found dead after falling from a high window in Moscow​

We are the closest to nuclear armageddon we've ever been. But the scariest part is that there's only a handful of people in the west who realise it - but they aren't the ones with the power to stop it. If the U.S. uses Atacms missiles to hit targets inside Russia - it's likely game over for everyone . . .

Funniest vid I've watched in a long time. All they are missing is red noses.

So these Two are going to take on the US govt are they !!!! Hilarious, I'll follow with interest. :ROFLMAO:

You should get out of the South Tim. Move North, much nicer, cheaper and safer. :ROFLMAO:

So these Two are going to take on the US govt are they !!!! Hilarious, I'll follow with interest. :ROFLMAO:

You should get out of the South Tim. Move North, much nicer, cheaper and safer. :ROFLMAO:
There is no conspiracy here. Scotty simply "forgot" to tell the viewers he didn't have a special sex offender passport.
  • The identifier is a statement printed inside the passport book which reads: “The bearer was convicted of a sex offense against a minor, and is a covered sex offender pursuant to 22 USC 212b.
  • The law allows us to revoke passports issued to sex offenders that do not have the identifier.
But it's not all bad news -- at least Russian girls are a little safer.;)

Edit:
He admits it:
Remember, SOLM -- sex offender lives matter.:D

Last edited:

There is no conspiracy here. Scotty simply "forgot" to tell the viewers he didn't have a special sex offender passport.
Still attacking the messenger and ignoring the message. That's all you can do as your entire argument - flimsy as it was from the outset - now lies in tatters. Truly pathetic.

... back in the U.S.S.R.
You don't know how lucky you are, boy !
Russia's bid to create an army of 'Humanzee' human-ape hybrid 'super soldiers': Scientist tried to recruit African women to be impregnated by chimpanzees as part of crazed bid to raise deadly chimeras
  • Soviet scientist travelled world in hopes of creating human-ape hybrids

Power in Ukraine usurped, Russia ready to look for who to negotiate with — Putin