Trading with point and figure

Where in p & f charts does it tell you the following ?

Wall street closing previous end of day prices , if they rise before the next day open or fall before the next open , in most cases revert to previous close prices.

DFAX levels for today

nl759w.jpg

A few trades for this morning, BO in pink, I am still long from 12145

I was hoping to close above 12200 but I think I missed it whilst out in the sunshine so have closed @ 194 with nearly 50 pips.

I notice you are trading emotions ,it is normal for humans , our human brain is designed to trade emotions.

You fear getting burned and losing , so you use tight stops?Am I correct?

You fear losing your profits , so you take small profits , you fear missing out of taking profits?Am I correct?

Or is this your trading style ?Correct me ,if I am wrong.

You closed below previous support , as it may become resistance?

I notice you are trading emotions ,it is normal for humans , our human brain is designed to trade emotions.

You fear getting burned and losing , so you use tight stops?Am I correct?

You fear losing your profits , so you take small profits , you fear missing out of taking profits?Am I correct?

Or is this your trading style ?Correct me ,if I am wrong.

I trade for fun, the profit helps of course!!:cheesy:

As for stops I dont actually use hard stops unless I am away from my pc or to lock in profit.

Dow sofar today, got my 20600 overnight but no trade sofar. Am weary of trump and Li effect along with NFP tomorrow so will prob reduce my bet size.

2py97xd.jpg

all vibrations are up , but I don't put on new trades between 1.30 and 3 p m on us markets ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the open can be choppy