dax and ftse should go with it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 04-05-17 at 08.35 PM.GIF
    Screen Shot 04-05-17 at 08.35 PM.GIF
    76.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I took both your calls and made 55 ticks , profit today:LOL:

There you have a follower , your bottom fising at oversold is good!:clap::clap:

Glad you made some money but try looking at the levels and trends to understand the method, I dont always get them right, so care is always required.

Well done on the profit though.:clap::clap:

Looks like a pump into close.

Well done we got the high 20880 and pretty close to the low 20640, I was a few out there but it will come overnight poss

Glad you made some money but try looking at the levels and trends to understand the method, I dont always get them right, so care is always required.

Well done on the profit though.:clap::clap:

I also tend to check other indices for directional alignment as follows

U S 500 is above support , U S tech 100 is above support , Wall street is above support , Dax is above 12200 support

Would this be a buy at 1.2240 with stop at 1.2190?

Usually this gives high probability trades , if demand is there for all indices and if others falling i trade no longs .Secondly 75% of shorts on indices are failed trades I take so very few shorts .:LOL::LOL:

I like ftse /dac to aligned or read correlated indices p/a

Few pips out on the Dow tonight I really thought 20600 would print!

Been a good day though all round, tomorrow guys, night

Well when you look at any indices, using a bar chart or candlestick chart, there are daily weekly and monthly gaps created as the Indus he closes but, the future is still run.

Dax is well known to close its gaps

Dash
4 hor bar chart of dax
trendlines put on
took 20 seconds
now you have a feel of what is going on

it is that simple

iog2ex.png

Well when you look at any indices, using a bar chart or candlestick chart, there are daily weekly and monthly gaps created as the Indus he closes but, the future is still run.

Dax is well known to close its gaps
you might have to sweat it out and miss out on alot of pips ...and if the gap dont close...yu are stuffed