Trading with point and figure

This is how I have my setup, watching long term and intraday with tick chart as well

1553xnc.jpg

Nice set up...are you on WTI rolling or monthly futures?

Rolling future for indication only. Its the closest price I get to you guys with oil

April future is about 50c lower than rolling and as i dont usually trade oil its good

Rolling future for indication only. Its the closest price I get to you guys with oil

April future is about 50c lower than rolling and as i dont usually trade oil its good

Thanks, wise to treat with caution...Oil trades differently...as I found out last week... staring into the abyss... managed to cover for a small loss in the end.. lesson learnt.

My broker only offers monthly expiry futures on WTI, May 17 is currently 40 pips north of April 17 futures!

So I'm back on the P&F coding... ever wondered what 400,000+ ticks rendered as P&F plots looks like? So here are tick charts over the last week for our key indices of interest thanks to f2chart :)

DAX
pEjQTDE.png

FTSE
X8J4iPa.png

DJIA
0P7qoaG.png

SPX
8K7xAqB.png

F2, it still takes ages to load for the first time in the day, anyway it can be made more responsive??

But its a great piece of software, well done, worth every penny

F2, it still takes ages to load for the first time in the day, anyway it can be made more responsive??

But its a great piece of software, well done, worth every penny

Glad you're still using ;)
Yes I've been working on the slow boot up (amongst other improvements) the last few days, and have got an approx 70% speed increase, but won't be able to roll it out until next weekend though... so hold in there :)