Trading with point and figure

these rallies are really messing with me psychologically....emotions and everything
this is the third time i knew whatwas to happen but got scared
we posted the 20.7K pivot area this morning...all it bwas doing was playing with that

dow in a pump or dump
20.7K is a pivot area / aqua confluence

23ittgo.gif
posted at 9.08am

well

we posted the 20.7K pivot area this morning...all it bwas doing was playing with that

it doesn't take a genius to see the wolves are in the hen house.
These fund managers, banks and hedge funds will discard positions at these high prices like a cheap plastic bag. At least at the velocity U.S. markets are going, only reason why europe is following trend is because indexes already know this.
I see volatility spikes second half of year or beginning 2018.....if only the plunge protection teams could see beyond today.

Guys just a question, it seems that there are a few of us that trade dax Dow s and p and ftse
Should we create separate threads for each one? We could leave Dow and spx together. Just a suggestion

Guys just a question, it seems that there are a few of us that trade dax Dow s and p and ftse
Should we create separate threads for each one? We could leave Dow and spx together. Just a suggestion

difficult with scalpers as everything moves so fast