Trading with point and figure

dax,ftse and spx all at rez
no sign of a p/b as yet
oil..any upmove gettin sold on 5 min candle..this morning

oil/nov

2599wf6.gif

hey D

do you sometimes think we are the only members here posting anything re daytrading and signals ?

hey D

do you sometimes think we are the only members here posting anything re daytrading and signals ?
maybe
dont care

it really helps me think more clearly when i post...so i get the benefit of that
i dont care if anybody follows
it is lonely sitting at a computer all day aswell
if anybody gets any benefit from these posts...then great...the money is for your enjoyment

hey D

I'm not a prolific poster but I'll post if I think it's worthwhile or for a bit of banter as trading is boring (and lonely) as 007 intimates.

007 doesn't give signals as such but area's of interest/levels from P&F - these are much appreciated and help my own analysis.

The execution is left to the individual.

ps NVP - I think you are very generous with your own time and effort but I don't trade forex much. Time is a most precious commodity.....

good..
its comin into 1350 rez...was prev supp
it should either pump thru or get knocked back
if it gets knocked...that is where you will have to do your work....to get in at the sweet spot,ready for the next pump

weekly candle has a rez at 1333...that looks like a pivot area
if it pumps...you want to see 1333 as supp on pullback
there is also a rez on monthly candle at 12 quid...that should be big supp

good..
its comin into 1350 rez...was prev supp
it should either pump thru or get knocked back
if it gets knocked...that is where you will have to do your work....to get in at the sweet spot,ready for the next pump

weekly candle has a rez at 1333...that looks like a pivot area
if it pumps...you want to see 1333 as supp on pullback
there is also a rez on monthly candle at 12 quid...that should be big supp

Thank you Dentist, and based on news I'm thinking a pump is due at least in the short term - like tomorrow.

All exciting stuff. (y)