Trading with point and figure

Chateau Cantagril
Screenshot_22.png

Get your head down and get those pips in.....we might not see volatility like this again
The Chateau awaits you

Breakfast at the desk
Lunch at the desk
Supper at the desk

I have ordered you a mini Pissoir to keep under the desk.Castorama are delivering it today

Breakfast at the desk
Lunch at the desk
Supper at the desk

I have ordered you a mini Pissoir to keep under the desk.Castorama are delivering it today
I prefer the more genteel vespasienne to pissoir but as always I thank you for consideration and condescension. I think I might have to raise the Cantagril trading station a few centimetres.

< Back To Search Results
10 bed Chateau near to Uzès
Uzès, Gard, Occitanie
Previous
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Next
At a Glance
  • Reference
  • MFH-ARG2377
  • Bed
  • Land
  • 0.26 ha

• Near to
  • Uzès
  • Bath
  • Pool
  • Yes

• Price
  • €2,595,000
  • Hab. Space
  • 640 sqm
  • Land Tax
  • N/A

Property Description
Built in 1543 this romantic medieval castle with exposed stone façade is located in the greater Uzès area, Languedoc Roussillion, Occitanie, South of France. In a dominating position on the outskirts of a charming village with amenities within walking distance, this magnificent property is exceptionally located and offers amazing views. Even before entering the property, you are overwhelmed by the charm of the buildings and the tingling air full of history. With its typical feel of Provence - Cypress, olives, jasmin, rosemary, thyme, roses and lavender smell -, comfortably sized and bright rooms, abundance of original features whilst benefiting from modern comforts, easy access to large terraces on each side, it won't take long for this rare property to put you under its spell. The Castle offers various receptions rooms, various large terraces, 6 en-suite bedrooms and with 3 independent cottages it is ideal for entertaining and welcoming guests. The fabulous swimming pool area with mesmerising aromas is a central stunning feature and invites just to relax. The garden is levelled in terraces and offers cosy corners to read a book or simply to enjoy the outstanding views. The current owners have taken great care to restore the property with taste and quality materials to its former glory. This property is a real reflection of the lifestyle awaiting you in the South of France !
Description of the buildings

The main dwelling offers 650m² of living space over 3 floors
Ground floor : An impressive main door opens into the entrance hall 40m² with a majestic stone staircase Louis XIV giving access to the floors above. We find on this floor the former guardian quarters, offering a sitting room 24m² with vaulted ceilings, a bedroom 15m² with en-suite (bathtub, WC & sink), an additional room has been transformed into 2 identical en-suite bedrooms (WC, sink, Italian shower). On the pool side of the property there is a marvellous lounge 60m² with French ceiling and equipped kitchen 35m² with a beautiful vaulted stone ceiling. This area has direct access to the pool and is also used as summer lounge and summer kitchen. There is another bedroom 42m² that can either be independent or part of the main dwelling with French ceiling, en-suite bathroom (bathtub, double sinks), walk in wardrobe. Not only does this ground floor bedroom have direct access onto the swimming pool area, it also benefits from its own small and completely private terrace! There is an independent WC and the utility room with the

I'm 100% sure that this is the one I know but it's been several years (and a lot of restoration work) since I saw it. Quite a bit was basically a ruin in the 90's...

..... long Stoxx at 2400 TP 2455 - a 1 lot wonder this a.m as I'm having trouble with my mickey mouse broker's platform and also their charts (which are courtesy of ChartIQ) which aren't working at all...so no peeing and effing atm....

...after yesterday's lurch down, I've got a stop in at +1...which will get hit shortly, no doubt :rolleyes: