Trading with point and figure

Now you got something to work on

n4tvu1.png

highest red acted as supp area
that failed
price rallied back a tad...that red seems to be some sort of pivot

using bars...dont want to crowd out the chart with candles..
not interested if the bar is up or down...using one colour only

The mitake I've made in the past is as price is going down and breaks through a support line, I would enter at that point thinking it's going to continue to the next rez, only for it to reverse and take out my stop.

Now using the 1 min chart and your recommendation to wait for price action at the support level, I've managed to get in on the reversal as soon as it's made a higher high

I'm using the Dax 6x3 15min pnf chart to determine direction

The mitake I've made in the past is as price is going down and breaks through a support line, I would enter at that point thinking it's going to continue to the next rez, only for it to reverse and take out my stop.

Now using the 1 min chart and your recommendation to wait for price action at the support level, I've managed to get in on the reversal as soon as it's made a higher high

great stuff...excellent

as we keep saying....levels are only a guide
twitter...the one"s i follow are all levels
whether it be moving averages or fibs
market does not know that you are expecting a reversal at the 8MA....lol