Trading with point and figure

Lagging indeed. Whilst the Frog budget balance wasn't good, it wasn't a shock and I can't see CAC continuing to lag if the 10 o"clock EU numbers come in reasonably OK. The Dax had almost no effect on it yesterday but if that moves up in any meaningful way I don't see how the CAC can't at least pretend to follow.

Looking at 5280 area for a long. Targets 5325 and 5360

Entered at 5286 out at 5326 + 40. Can't see 5360 happening without Dax trying for 400

...... I might try a long from the 1.3025 area if it gets there again soon. Might be a 50 pipper.

Hmm. Might have been too greedy (again) on that one. Started at 1.3060 and got to 1.3106...so it was a 46 pipper and I didn't get any of them:(

Yazza should have had 100
40 from Cac
60 gbpchf

makes yu far more relaxed if yu get 100 before Elevenses

I find that simply booting the cat round the garden is a great stress reliever in these situations. The only downside being that the quality of his signals for the rest of the day deteriorates considerably.

I find that simply booting the cat round the garden is a great stress reliever in these situations. The only downside being that the quality of his signals for the rest of the day deteriorates considerably.

quality deteriorates after Elevenses
afternoons...i can only focus on one US index

gbpchf 1.3100
dump
we said it could be bumpy
just watchin

The mood seems to be to kick it about a bit to see where it might go. I'd be happier if it pulled backed before some decent air; otherwise I can see it clambering to 1.3180 and then getting good kicking.

Meanwhile the CAC is in a frenzy and in only an hour has rocketed up from 5328 to 5328.5...

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sir Canta
I was particularly pleased with you usdcad short on Friday
Reason...
Amanda Sweeney who i follow on twitter had bougfht usdcad at 1.3150 on Friday....only to have it dump in her face.....lol
She and her mates run a signals service....cost $89 a month
Made my day....laughed my head off

I just had a look at Forexanalytix, which I see that she's part of - that would problem explain why every third ****, sorry Tweet, is a sales pitch. I have to say that I find her stuff unremarkable at best. Still we all gots to make a living:)

I don't think I'll be following

I went long on EG at .8833 on the strength (or should that be weakness) of that - stop at b/e. No idea where it's going. Not far I reckon.

Out at .8853 +20

A mere 40 pips short of Dentist's recommended elevenses target:clap:

Last edited by a moderator: