Trading with point and figure

think yu can only compare 2 instruments at a time

but....
it is the lookback that is most Important....imho

have you tried relative strength chart on Bullseye

yu should get better results...imho

I hadn't:) I think that the problem with that will be getting the inversion on the pairs...i.e my broker presents only EG not GE so I don't see how I can use RS against GBPCHF unless I can use the inversion itelf. I'm not on my trading machine atm but will have a look at that this evening....

I hadn't:) I think that the problem with that will be getting the inversion on the pairs...i.e my broker presents only EG not GE so I don't see I did exclsuively how I can use RS against GBPCHF unless I can use the inversion itelf. I'm not on my trading machine atm but will have a look at that this evening....

As an aside - when I very first started at online FX trading I only did EURUSD /USDCHF/EURCHF and that worked quite well for a couple of years.....

...and then one day (15/01/15) the SNB decided we weren't friends any more and I gave back over 3 months moolah in one magic moment - as in "now you see it, now you don't":)

I hadn't:) I think that the problem with that will be getting the inversion on the pairs...i.e my broker presents only EG not GE so I don't see how I can use RS against GBPCHF unless I can use the inversion itelf. I'm not on my trading machine atm but will have a look at that this evening....

you can invert the pairs by standing on your head

:smart::smart::smart::smart:

Morning all,

Still in my EG long from .8890....

Missed the pullback on GBFCHF to 1.2970 for a nice hedge:(

Took at it 1.2993 when it pulled back and just closed now at 1.3034 for +41 against my underwater EG long which is currently -30. Will probably take that off if it gets anywhere near .8890 again:)

Took at it 1.2993 when it pulled back and just closed now at 1.3034 for +41 against my underwater EG long which is currently -30. Will probably take that off if it gets anywhere near .8890 again:)

EG not playing - so long GBPCHF again from 1.2995 TP 1.3030

dow in rez now 24987-25037/was prev supp

20j1i80.png

Excellent template.....so far