Trading with point and figure

The bigger picture

2iuc4us.jpg

Last edited:
Mornin folks
Moneylender been lookin after yu all well....Canta told me that there were no losses he had to cover
Excellent work
Saw Inzi got a few i naswell....well done sir

Welcome back!

Your timing couldn't be better what with Moneylender about to go to that Big Retirement Home in The Sky on account of being at death's door with (move over Ebola!) ...Man Flu.

Canta often lies but on this occasion he hasn't been trading....so nothing to cover:)

Inzi might well be competing with you for shed space soon whilst I'm still
contemplating the meaning of life through the Holy Book....and also trying to reinstall BEB after cleaning out my trading machine. Currently wrestling with a problem to do with the database....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...assing-around-worst-case-scenario-north-korea

The reason why the VIX has spiked by over 3 vols, or 3.13 to be precise, rising as high as 13.26 as this moment, is being attributed - by several buyside desks - to a "worst case" scenario analysis passed around the trader community from a prominent sellside analyst, according to whom a military outcome in North Korea now appears practically inevitable should North Korea launch its ICBM, as reports overnight have speculated it will do in the coming days. More

ML, how do I pan the chart up and down without altering the scaling? I can only seem to move it from left to right