Trading with point and figure

DAX Fri close, no idea what the H bomb effect will be, I dont expect it will be as big as last weeks ICBM drop!

why3ow.jpg

ML if you don't mind me asking, how much does your chart software and data cost a month? I like your charts so would like to replicate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ML if you don't mind me asking, how much does your chart software and data cost a month? I like your charts so would like to replicate

It's free.

Go to cute point and figure and download the indicator. I am using V1.3 that costs £25. It only works on a Windows pc and is quite resource hungry, but it is controllable with the right settings. Let me know if you fancy it BEFORE you download it, this is important.

I am interested. I am such a noob re meta trader but just getting my head around it. Am i right in saying I can use my IG Index account with mt4 for the data feed and use cute pnf for the point and figure indicator?

Don't think you can, what I do is identify trends and levels using metatrader, then use CMC and IG platforms to trade. The feeds and prices of all three data sources are similar. Cute only works on metatrader on windows and only plots the "o" and "X", the trends and levels are my own analysis of those X and it's drawn in paint. When you gain experience with PnF you only need to draw the chart a couple of times a day.

Don't think you can, what I do is identify trends and levels using metatrader, then use CMC and IG platforms to trade. The feeds and prices of all three data sources are similar. Cute only works on metatrader on windows and only plots the "o" and "X", the trends and levels are my own analysis of those X and it's drawn in paint. When you gain experience with PnF you only need to draw the chart a couple of times a day.

Sorry ML. I thought Metatrader was just the platform and you still need to pay for a live data feed?

I've got IG version of mt4 running. You said check with yourself before getting Cute Pnf?

Morning all, suffering from Man flu today!

Have closed my Dow with 90 pips and entered a Dax long @12040.

Not sure if it will close the whole gap today

Neither am I, hence my close @12081, didn't expect it to get to 100, still its dropped back a bit now and Dow has hardly moved up at all so we may get a test of support @12035 again!!!!

At work today so haven't got a my laptop with me to see the point and figure charts unfortunately.. Where is ML or Dentist when you need them? Hope the flu hasn't got you too down ML

Morning all, late start today, this Man Flu is a killer!

No sign of a top ass of yet, so shorts not recommended.

Chart coming