THT's Methods that WIN

In relation to the post #100 directly above

This is just one of the active cycles present in the markets - there are many more!

I can't give away too much on the planetary side - people spend £10,000's and 10,000's of hours on it, I can't give it away for free and as I have no intention of selling anything, I just can't give too much away

This chart is a planetary combination, starting from the 1987 crash LOW and all I have done is taken 15 degree movements of it - Remember Ganns emblem? 120 and 180 are definitely on it! They represent the TRIANGLE and the SQUARE look at the turns on those points!

This cycle completes its full 360 degree journey from the 1987 crash low around 2031 which should be a half decent LOW to trade off - the reason for this is because BOTH the 120 and 180 (2 different harmonics of the 360 degree CIRCLE) both come to harmony at 360 degrees

In Gann's promotion material (some of you may have it) he makes mention in a quick tiny sentence about "CORNERSTONE" This is a Freemason term, and in that chart below BOTH the 120 and 180 points are perfect examples of what he meant by cornerstone - they even look like the corner foundation!

At some point I will update the chart with dates to its 360 degree completion and remember this is NOT the main cycle of the markets, its one of them, but NOT the main one - the MAIN ones TOP OUT in 2034

1106.JPG