Stop hunting with the big players

If this Euro keeps going we'll all get a chance to test this live at 1.50.

Woo Hoo - I can't wait. Another ten big figures and we can all gather round waiting for the magic 15 points at the end. I'm so excited I am actually aroused. Very aroused.

Woo Hoo - I can't wait. Another ten big figures and we can all gather round waiting for the magic 15 points at the end. I'm so excited I am actually aroused. Very aroused.

Well..actually the strategy says you should take out 1.41, 1.42, 1.43, 1.45, 1.46, 1.47, 1.48, and 1.49 along the way. :LOL:

I love these threads that bring out the big minds and big thinking, thanks guys.:)

i trade on whether my willy hangs left or right

Gamma do you have the same entry criteria as Goose? If so I'm curious as to how your arousel would affect this strategy?

If you want to try out this strategy why don't you try it with the Swissie now . You could have sold 1.0715 with a stop at 1.0730.

It just hit 1.07001 and went parabolic.

You've done your cheeks trying to stand in the way of the SNB.

For the SECOND time today :)

If you want to try out this strategy why don't you try it with the Swissie now . You could have sold 1.0715 with a stop at 1.0730.

It just hit 1.07001 and went parabolic.

You've done your cheeks trying to stand in the way of the SNB.

For the SECOND time today :)

Well, yeah except I won't be trying this method at the 100 pip levels only major numbers likr 1.0 or 1.1. But yes I agree, if you follow that article then it would have been a loss.

ok well lets see you sell the crap out of usdchf thru 1.0000 looking for fifteen points. I tell you, your thinking is dead wrong on this. In fact, I think it's actually an example of 'Fractal Wrongness'

Attachments

• fractal-wrongness.jpg
    fractal-wrongness.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 153
Why are you obsessed with fractals lately?

You know one time a few months ago in the good old potential set-ups days TD asked me what pattern I saw in a eur/usd chart. It was what I now know as two or three descending triangles and I thought he was solving the fractal to find S&R and I asked him if it was a fgractal hahahahahahaha

ok well lets see you sell the crap out of usdchf thru 1.0000 looking for fifteen points. I tell you, your thinking is dead wrong on this. In fact, I think it's actually an example of 'Fractal Wrongness'

I'll demo trade this for 30 trades then but only on the big numbers across all pairs.
Got nothing better to do :)

Why don't you try demo'ing the strategy in places where there might actually be stops instead?