spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also forecast in 1 of my threads yesterday that gold was going to fall due to the rising usd...

(I dont even trade the gold myself) :LOL:

But it looks like it was simply another correct sucessful call to add to my pile of consistent correct market forecasts, as the gold has fallen $9ss!! :cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

I also forecast in 1 of my threads yesterday that gold was going to fall due to the rising usd...

(I dont even trade the gold myself) :LOL:

But it looks like it was simply another correct sucessful call to add to my pile of consistent correct market forecasts, as the gold has fallen $9ss!! :cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

I am assuming then your cashing in on this mystic ability to call the markets ??

Ftse did rise 40points liek i said it would open higher..

I never said it would stay. lol

Ive been shorting oil anyways, not trading ftse

Fools rush in.... FTSE falling at 5417...

haha its interesting, as i have said about 2 weeks ago, i have been bullish long-term on the equities, however im still relatively bearish short term... there was an 70-80 point fall since today's high if im not mistaken... i'll be suprised if ftse will rise overall over the next two days. im not saying its impossible, but equities dont look too good at the moment..

Ftse did rise 40points liek i said it would open higher..

I never said it would stay. lol

Ive been shorting oil anyways, not trading ftse

spanish

er... I think what you said was "...is that ftse will rise..... so you can't claim it as a correct call as yet.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a chance so I plunged in on the open at 5463 - I know pro traders like to fade an opening gap, but what the hell I'm following spanish today. Gulp, I hope this business of not having a stop comes off.

cheers

jon

spanish

er... I think what you said was "...is that ftse will rise..... so you can't claim it as a correct call as yet.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a chance so I plunged in on the open at 5463 - I know pro traders like to fade an opening gap, but what the hell I'm following spanish today. Gulp, I hope this business of not having a stop comes off.

cheers

jon

good money in that, betting against the opening gap if the gap is significant. markets are volatile and its wonderful for futeres. tight stop losses quick moves...

oooh, came within an ace of getting my money back a bit ago - still underwater but better than the minus 60 point depths where I was sweating earlier.

Ah, yes ivan - now if I'd followed the pros having their fun and then done the spanish bit I'd be quids in. Looks like it's all "ifs" and "buts" in this trading lark isn't it. 'Course, spanish didn't actually say how to trade his call but I'm wet behind the ears at this game so just dived in.

Cheers

jon

yippee! I'm in the money - good on ya spanish. Mmm, wonder what you meant by "rise" - I'm 15 to the good here so I'd better start thinking about cashing in.

cheers

jon

Say what you like guys....

Spanish was right (eventually) about oil :)

Should be £400 out of that I think

there wil be a rally at the 140's a lot of unsure investors at the moment. good work on the call :) i'm interested to see if dow can keep its gap.

oooh, came within an ace of getting my money back a bit ago - still underwater but better than the minus 60 point depths where I was sweating earlier.

Ah, yes ivan - now if I'd followed the pros having their fun and then done the spanish bit I'd be quids in. Looks like it's all "ifs" and "buts" in this trading lark isn't it. 'Course, spanish didn't actually say how to trade his call but I'm wet behind the ears at this game so just dived in.

Cheers

jon

i think the RSI and Chande's momentum are extremely useful around the opens and closes. give it a shot... go counter a sharp trend, just make sure you bet small and add as soon as the position does turn in your favour. be careful, its really volatile in the mornings :)

I've jumped out of this now @ 5485 just in case the infamous dow 3pm reversal takes hold. Might go in again later. Came out ok this time, spanish, albeit after a sweaty beginning so fair dos.

cheers

jon

I've jumped out of this now @ 5485 just in case the infamous dow 3pm reversal takes hold. Might go in again later. Came out ok this time, spanish, albeit after a sweaty beginning so fair dos.

cheers

jon

i still think 11400 is a big resistance line for DOW. I'll look to go short 11400 with a stop loss at 11460. Target 11200. Short-term support 11200, if it crashes through that, will be interesting how far it will go. I think 11000 will be a massive support, however i don't think it will drop that far. Rally in oil is on the cards at 140-141... Let's see how this goes.. lol

Last edited:
Ok ok im sorry but i am seriously going to have to start charging for my forecast soon! :LOL::cheesy::devilish::devilish::devilish::cheesy::LOL:

As when the **** did goldman sachs or or morgan stanley even come close to doing what im doing on a daily basis, everyday the night before the market open, every market, over and over and over, and getting it consistently right every single time!!
:LOL::LOL::devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::LOL:

I think some worship may also be in order for me, but i will let you all decide on arranging that... :LOL::whistle:cool::clap:

Oooooooooh, sorry just the urge to gloat and show off is just too hard to control.. :LOL:

For everyone who still doubts me lets have a look at all my forecasts and calls that i have made over the last 3weeks, each 1 the night before the markets open-

3weeks ago on the monday uk inflation number was coming out and mervin king had to write the letter i called heavy sell on ftse (market went up 110 that day for an unknown reason o took me out for £300 as i had no more capital available), but then the nextday and over that week it fell to its 2year low!

When the oil hit $139 i called the sell at 137.68, from the next day it fell back to $131!!

If your scroll through my journal you will see about 10 forecasts, each done the night before for a range of markets, (and apart from the forecast for last thursday when the ecb came out dodgy) every single 1 of those forecasts was exactly right for each and every of the markets!!

Back on last wednesday/thursday i forecast that oil wouldnt be hitting 150 yet, but instead on monday it would pullback, and we would be seeing 137/8 during the next week (this week).

I also forecast ftse would open higher, and would be hitting 5800 this week or next.

And i said if you had the capital sell the gold 1st thing in the morning because it was going down.

And look what happend-

Oil dropped over $4 (400ticks)!!
Gold fell by over 18dollars!!
And ftse futures rose over 100 back up to the 550s!!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::clap::cheesy::devilish::devilish::devilish::cheesy::clap::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

holy ****! what a massive fall of the DOW, thats crazy. spanish, what do you think of the oil falling and the equities following? :)

Ok ok im sorry but i am seriously going to have to start charging for my forecast soon! :LOL::cheesy::devilish::devilish::devilish::cheesy::LOL:

As when the **** did goldman sachs or or morgan stanley even come close to doing what im doing on a daily basis, everyday the night before the market open, every market, over and over and over, and getting it consistently right every single time!!
:LOL::LOL::devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::LOL:

I think some worship may also be in order for me, but i will let you all decide on arranging that... :LOL::whistle:cool::clap:

Oooooooooh, sorry just the urge to gloat and show off is just too hard to control.. :LOL:

For everyone who still doubts me lets have a look at all my forecasts and calls that i have made over the last 3weeks, each 1 the night before the markets open-

3weeks ago on the monday uk inflation number was coming out and mervin king had to write the letter i called heavy sell on ftse (market went up 110 that day for an unknown reason o took me out for £300 as i had no more capital available), but then the nextday and over that week it fell to its 2year low!

When the oil hit $139 i called the sell at 137.68, from the next day it fell back to $131!!

If your scroll through my journal you will see about 10 forecasts, each done the night before for a range of markets, (and apart from the forecast for last thursday when the ecb came out dodgy) every single 1 of those forecasts was exactly right for each and every of the markets!!

Back on last wednesday/thursday i forecast that oil wouldnt be hitting 150 yet, but instead on monday it would pullback, and we would be seeing 137/8 during the next week (this week).

I also forecast ftse would open higher, and would be hitting 5800 this week or next.

And i said if you had the capital sell the gold 1st thing in the morning because it was going down.

And look what happend-

Oil dropped over $4 (400ticks)!!
Gold fell by over 18dollars!!
And ftse futures rose over 100 back up to the 550s!!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::clap::cheesy::devilish::devilish::devilish::cheesy::clap::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

according to my data ftse has fallen almost 100 points peak to trough.. (as this is written the ftse is at the day's low). but well done... the matter is to keep it up now... the ego kills. trust me

and by the way, i suggest getting out of that oil position, it really could rally.... otherwise reenter short at around the 139ish mark if it continues falling, because if it rallies here it will be a big one, most likely to all time highs. its a testing move (the fall in oil), a lot of shaky long positions are letting go...

Status
Not open for further replies.