Sniper Forex System

How often do you see this?
Williams% 14,28 and 55 all moving almost in complete unison and flat for the last few hours.
No way i want to trade in a market like this, unless you are looking to bounce off of highs and lows..

Exactly, no point to waste capital on days like this. This is the last week of summer range, it shall change in September.

It's up to you, but in this trading market, it's really best to wait for a breakout. Maybe after such a long period of stagnation, when the breakout does come, it will be very profitable.

Be sure and pay attention to the histograms. I went short a couple of hours ago, didn't check the histograms, 1 still was blue. Managed to get out with a few pips before it turned sour, after I realized what I had done.

2be, this looks like a triangle on GBPJP to me. What do you think. A triangle always results in a breakout.
Kent

Be sure and pay attention to the histograms. I went short a couple of hours ago, didn't check the histograms, 1 still was blue. Managed to get out with a few pips before it turned sour, after I realized what I had done.

2be, this looks like a triangle on GBPJP to me. What do you think. A triangle always results in a breakout.
Kent

A short may not be so bad if you don't expect too much from it!!

Attachments

• 3.gif
    3.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 141

Kent

Yes there is a triangle on G/J

I'm expecting the sell offs to start in a few days... this looks like the start... Waves 3 all over on all pairs against USD

There is a sell signal, I am not taking it as it goes against the Wall ST
It might be a valid one on the basis of ATR so far being 105

Closed the long for 10 pips. My dogs are keen to take me for the walk.
It has been a very cofusing day for me, got some profits though, but nothing great.

Nope went short and closed it with 11 points profit.

Good thing is that markes do not behave like today that often .
Great that you got something out of this move.
I just had a quick scalp, but thats it for rme for today.

I just saw the following for EUR/USD
1M = Short alert
5M = Long alert
15M = Short alert
30M = Long alert
1H = Long alert

Is this a sign to say Don't enter?

I just saw the following for EUR/USD
1M = Short alert
5M = Long alert
15M = Short alert
30M = Long alert
1H = Long alert

Is this a sign to say Don't enter?

you guys have to stopp hopping from one time frame to another.... stick to only one or two time frames and stop checking the others... or else you'll have too much information to process and you'll always be in doubt of what to do... and especially you won't be consistent since you will base your trading in several time frames (usually the one that lately seems to be on a roll)...

By the way anyone got in silver ? Wohooooo... got in at 14.37 got out at 14.09 i'm done for today...

Good thing is that markes do not behave like today that often .
Great that you got something out of this move.
I just had a quick scalp, but thats it for rme for today.

Went short on the trigger, 75 pips profit on the first trade, setting @ 68 pips on the second, with be+5, a no lose trade. Looks like it can go lower. In it for the long haul.

you guys have to stopp hopping from one time frame to another.... stick to only one or two time frames and stop checking the others... or else you'll have too much information to process and you'll always be in doubt of what to do... and especially you won't be consistent since you will base your trading in several time frames (usually the one that lately seems to be on a roll)...

By the way anyone got in silver ? Wohooooo... got in at 14.37 got out at 14.09 i'm done for today...

Good post, Sal,
I personally only look at 30M and above. Typically just 30M and 1H. Too much information is too much information. So far am up 150pips on 2 trades.
Kent

Went short on the trigger, 75 pips profit on the first trade, setting @ 68 pips on the second, with be+5, a no lose trade. Looks like it can go lower. In it for the long haul.

HI,
which pair? what levels for entries?

What do you mean "setting @68 pips on the second"?

Jerry

Doing well on my short, currently at 107pips. See attached pic. Strictly following the system on cable H1.

Jerry

Attachments

• gu.GIF
    gu.GIF
    31.3 KB · Views: 173
Doing well on my short, currently at 107pips. See attached pic. Strictly following the system on cable H1.

Jerry

Jerry,
I went in on GBPJPY at 14:08 at 155.74 with 2 trades. One took profit at 75 pips, the other is still going, and I will ride until a close is required. Am currently up on the open trade at 80 pips.
kent

Good job!
How do you set TP level for the first trade? Just always fixed 75 pips?

I will try trading GBP/JPY also soon, since it looks to run nicely with Sniper.

Jerry

Jerry,
I went in on GBPJPY at 14:08 at 155.74 with 2 trades. One took profit at 75 pips, the other is still going, and I will ride until a close is required. Am currently up on the open trade at 80 pips.
kent

Last edited: