Sniper Forex System

Hi Salvador,
you use Sniper live? One (mini) lot only? How is it going? Any modifications to the system?

I just started live, with 0.1 lot and stops at Sniper Stop or latest significant low/high.

Jerry

I use several systems... sniper included, not one lot... it depends on where the stop is... sometimes it's 80,000 monetary units (0.8 lots) sometimes it's more than 200,000 (2 lots) it all depends on where the stop is... i never risk more than 1% on any given trade

Long signal on cable, waiting for Trend B to reverse - expecting it to reverse at around 1.6590 - very far away...

Closing my shorts not yet!

I did not get any red arrows. Even from the charts it looks like something is wrong. The arrow only appears when all three lines are the same color.

I think that you are right, there is something wrong. Usually I only get these entry alerts for Hi trades on the hour. The last one was 5 minutes before the hour.
So do you have a red arrow on your GBP/JPY H1 chart now?

This is the 6th day that I've demoed Sniper. I can see that the system is up against it when the markets are trading as they have been the last week.
One week is just not enough to demo this system, but I can definitely see the possibilities.
I've not been able to set up a PayPal account as yet, I didn't know exactly how to do it as they wouldn't accept my debit card for some reason ( over 3000 pounds in the account).
I think that I've got the PayPal account underway now, but they have to make 2 small deposits into my bank account to confirm. This all takes time and I guess my demo version will expire tomorrow.
So for now, I think that I will have to try to download another demo using a different email account.
I've been using the Alpari platform for the last week and daunting as it was finding my way around a new platform - I'm impressed. It's a shame that Alpari only seem to deal with Alpari as I'd like to be able to use the superior charting in the Stockmarkets as well.
Does anyone know and recommend a platform similar to Alpari that includes stockmarket indices and shares as well?
Thanks for any advice

FxPro i think

I think that you are right, there is something wrong. Usually I only get these entry alerts for Hi trades on the hour. The last one was 5 minutes before the hour.
So do you have a red arrow on your GBP/JPY H1 chart now?

Yes, expecting confluence on trend bars at 155.74 to go short.

Yes but there was a long entry on 21st August 12:00 (Meta time)
So my sniper chart told me to quit the trade with the first red arrow, that means if we had both taken the trade, I would have quit and you wouldn't!
How can that be when we are both using the same system?

different data... highs and lows from different brokers are different due to the GMT offset... but over a big sample of trades they even out... so no biggie

And this is why I trade only from at least 4H charts... less stressfull bigger trends, and not much monitoring is required :D

different data... highs and lows from different brokers are different due to the GMT offset... but over a big sample of trades they even out... so no biggie

And this is why I trade only from at least 4H charts... less stressfull bigger trends, and not much monitoring is required :D

Not necessarily, the Sniper lines do repaint at the last (open) candle bar. Only when it is closed we have confirmed direction of the line.

As it just happened on GU, we got trigerred since the middle line changed to long, and the low line went long also on the candle open, after a few minutes the candle went lower and the lower line became red again. It does happen from time to time. This can unfortunately not be avoided! Luckily the trends are usually not valid at the time of arrow signals so we are on a safeside. Conservative trades could wait for candle close before entering but might be loosing some pips - quite some often!

True though that different feeds give different signals - but it should not be that different I think...

No long entry yet!!! Trend B is still short and shall be there for quite some more pips...

I think we are going to see a breakout of some kind in the next couple of hours on GBPJPY.
Kent

The GMT offset should make no difference, 14, 28, 56 time units in the past are the same, whether GMT + 1, 2 or 10.
I agree it will make a difference if data is not available from brokers who trade shorter hours, but don't most brokers trade 23 hours per day?

Just got an imminent long alert on gpb/usd. but not sure whether to trust it.

It's up to you, but in this trading market, it's really best to wait for a breakout. Maybe after such a long period of stagnation, when the breakout does come, it will be very profitable.

Just got an imminent long alert on gpb/usd. but not sure whether to trust it.

If we will see price making low of the candle going down we might get imminent long entry signal canceled. Observe the trigger lines as price goes down in the last candle... Median line is now flat and so is low line getting flatter.

In any case getting Trend B to turn to blue is still far away...

It is really choppy market and we cant say a lot I think...

How often do you see this?
Williams% 14,28 and 55 all moving almost in complete unison and flat for the last few hours.
No way i want to trade in a market like this, unless you are looking to bounce off of highs and lows..

Attachments

• new2.JPG
    new2.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 179