Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

What are some signs you look for that lets you know this stock maybe a little fishy?
$OXBR $PLX $MCRB $EYEN $PRPH

So how is the challenge doing? How long have you been going? Have you exceeded $25000 yet?

We've just about doubled the $25k Challenge account. From $4k to $8k with over 200 trades!

I'm not sure how much you've been following along with the videos but almost 2 months ago we switched the challenge account to a swing account and started day trading in the Unlimited Margin account. So it's a bit less consistent now although still growing nicely as the daily trading is done elsewhere. This is to optimize my time.

Ending green streaks are much sadder than they should be as they are supper irrelevant in the grander scheme of things. $IGC $EYEG $BMRA $BOXL $MNPR

Bigger size or getting aggressive on the right setups. Small adjustments make BIG differences, what are some favorite trading tweaks you've made?
$MTP $VRNA $MESO $RLC $CREG

Frustration levels are peaking with #TOS but still nice to see $GEVO breaking highs (even if I didn't jump on board)! Love them small caps.What are your thoughts on GEVO?? Let me know your play below! $KZIA $XELB $ $OPGN $OGEN

Happy Friday Everyone! We'll start the stream earlier today to make up for TOS issues. $EYPT & $MTP