S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

hillary clinton becomes first female president
dow rallys to 18370 by Thursday
What's trump going to do with all the trash looking racist buffoons at trump hotels now?

hillary clinton becomes first female president
dow rallys to 18370 by Thursday
What's trump going to do with all the trash looking racist buffoons at trump hotels now?

I got a bad feeling Dump is going to win. Many US voters are disillusioned with the same ole stuff. The Middle East is a disaster and what's worse is our politicians have sold us out to a dud US foreign policy. It costs us billions and many lives too with no tangible benefits.

I got a bad feeling Dump is going to win. Many US voters are disillusioned with the same ole stuff. The Middle East is a disaster and what's worse is our politicians have sold us out to a dud US foreign policy. It costs us billions and many lives too with no tangible benefits.

I'm in the U.S. amigo
Trump is toast.....early numbers coming in.....let's just say trump pissed off a lot of spanish speaking people. Looking like record turn out from them

I'm in the U.S. amigo
Trump is toast.....early numbers coming in.....let's just say trump pissed off a lot of spanish speaking people. Looking like record turn out from them

Lets hope. I mean Clinton is a poor choice but Dump is worse imho. Oh well we all gotta put up with one of them for the next 4 years. Let's hope Congress is it's usual block to the new Pres.

Lets hope. I mean Clinton is a poor choice but Dump is worse imho. Oh well we all gotta put up with one of them for the next 4 years. Let's hope Congress is it's usual block to the new Pres.

Both houses of congress are majority republican, as is the President-elect TRUMP. Not much is going to be blocked.

Peter

This weeks winners !!!

First place is TwinToWin just 3.45 points off the close, in a week that saw the s&p move over 150 points. Very impressive.
Second place just slightly over estimating the move NickBk takes Silver.
And third this week with Bronze is Fairval.

Here's to the leader of the free world, and two crazy characters. I'll let you decide which is which. :whistling

Attachments

• Don3.png
    Don3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 140