S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Pat494 is the winner of gold medal this week earning his 5th podium win of the year. (I remember once upon a moon when Pat hadn't won any until one, just before the end of the year :cheesy:)

So good improvement there, like good wine, Pat is improving with age (y)

Yours trully takes silver and NickBk takes bronze.

Well done to our three podium winners (y)

League table can be found here...

Why did I have to be the racist?

Oops scrap that, just seen the other two....

Ahhh thanks Atilla. Life getting in the way of trading once again, 'normal' service will be resumed this week.

Based on Malcolm Gladwell's 'Blink' philosophy I'm going for 2172 this week.

Another relentless up week on the S&P with a kick higher in the last few minutes to a record 2213.
2300 here we come.

So here's to this weeks "Great Traders" (soon to have their own show travelling the world in a tent).

Some last minute 'tactical play' from NickBk turns his Bronze into a Gold.
WackyPete slips in to Silver position.
Pat (who seems to be taking steroids this year) coasts in to Bronze.

December next week ! :eek: but a completely open result, anyone can win the last quarter.

Attachments

• the-great-traders.jpg
    the-great-traders.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 127
Great calls yes and you are in the lead to take the top position for 2016 and $150.

Postman or Mike may be able to catch you.

5 Weeks forecasting left remaining till end of year final.

Ooohhhhhh!!!! :)

Attachments

• Running_Tot_16.JPG
    Running_Tot_16.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 182
Another relentless up week on the S&P with a kick higher in the last few minutes to a record 2213.
2300 here we come.

So here's to this weeks "Great Traders" (soon to have their own show travelling the world in a tent).

Some last minute 'tactical play' from NickBk turns his Bronze into a Gold.
WackyPete slips in to Silver position.
Pat (who seems to be taking steroids this year) coasts in to Bronze.

December next week ! :eek: but a completely open result, anyone can win the last quarter.

Been travelling, I made the first pic and then saw I was hemmed in all sides so it was the logical play after that.

I see I am still a racist this week but a much more agreeable one -)

Great minds and all that !!

:LOL:

congrats. If you don't mind me asking since yo are the master Yoda, when do you think these prices in the U.S. will come off the steroids? I say this because my models are working off data that have rarely occured before causing my error rate jump from 20% percent to 37% in the last two weeks

congrats. If you don't mind me asking since yo are the master Yoda, when do you think these prices in the U.S. will come off the steroids? I say this because my models are working off data that have rarely occured before causing my error rate jump from 20% percent to 37% in the last two weeks

I am flattered that you think I know what I am doing. I got the first 4 forecasts this quarter completely wrong. Gurus thought a Trump win would drop the index but no it went up.
When Trump cancels the trade agreements it may fall dramatically.

I am flattered that you think I know what I am doing. I got the first 4 forecasts this quarter completely wrong. Gurus thought a Trump win would drop the index but no it went up.
When Trump cancels the trade agreements it may fall dramatically.

40 points says your leading papa Smurf and top of the pops for 2016.

Don't be so bashful. Be bold and wonderful. :)

Oil’s gains have come in the face of a sustained dollar rally that ought to be curbing commodities. Markets will continue to assess signals from president-elect Trump for a guide to the dollar’s direction of travel and Friday’s non-farm employment numbers will be important for the greenback. With markets now pricing in a 100% chance that the Federal Reserve will hike rates in December, it would take an absolute shocker of a payrolls number to shake that conviction.