S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Sorry I am late. Just up and running again after the builders were in this morning painting and decorating after flood damage.
Should you be so kind Postie - down this week to 2123.
Fully understand if you draw the line and no hard feelings.

Hello pat been busy again this week, but have followed the comments.
Unfortunately your forecast cannot be included in the competition this week, Dinos was penalised previously for posting late so it would be unfair.
However, you will get a special mention on Friday if your number is close. (y)

Post 666 says it best.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...y-competition-2016-prizes-84.html#post2758498
I must admit 2.30 is pushing it. I will give this the benefit of the doubt but any showing 2.31 on T2W's timestamp will be regarded as late and disallowed!

Well done this week to Atilla :clap: jumping to the top of the podium and ending his medal drought.

Nestling comfortably between the averages its been a lacklustre week, the s&p moving only 24.01 points in the whole week. :eek: I thought summer break was over. The hardest way to make an easy buck this game.

We just have to sit and wait for the meals to come to us!

Attachments

• Sp.png
    Sp.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 140
Macro data is weighted to the end of the week, with the preliminary third quarter GDP readings for the UK due Thursday and the US on Friday. After Britain’s decision to leave the EU, the data will show whether the country’s economy has already suffered a material decline, or if the fall in sterling has indeed acted as a buffer to growth in the short-term. US data should offer more clues about how close the Federal Reserve is to hiking interest rates.

Meanwhile it’s a very busy week for corporate earnings releases.

Arrrggghh! Missed my own competition cutoff. :eek:

Should have put a standby entry in last night, I knew I was out today. :(

Arrrggghh! Missed my own competition cutoff. :eek:

Should have put a standby entry in last night, I knew I was out today. :(

Unfortunately your forecast cannot be included in the competition this week, Dinos was penalised previously for posting late so it would be unfair.

:LOL:

At least I had a reason.

:LOL:

At least I had a reason.

Hoist by my own petard :(

Last edited by a moderator: