S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Our top dogs this week, all contemplating the downside.

Well done to WackPete who takes Gold 6.5 points off the close. :clap:
pingpong takes Silver. :cool:
TwinToWin gains a Bronze. (y)

Attachments

• Down1.jpg
    Down1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 132
The only other entrant to forecast a down week (yours truly) overshot the target and ending up in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. :eek:

Attachments

• heap.jpg
    heap.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 115
Sorry I am late. Just up and running again after the builders were in this morning painting and decorating after flood damage.
Should you be so kind Postie - down this week to 2123.
Fully understand if you draw the line and no hard feelings.

Sorry I am late. Just up and running again after the builders were in this morning painting and decorating after flood damage.
Should you be so kind Postie - down this week to 2123.
Fully understand if you draw the line and no hard feelings.

Pat, I think we were firm with the last late result and probably should stick to it strict rules. Also because;

- you are top runner for winning this years contest and
- it's likely to be become competitive towards the end and
- because I may get to beat you by 1 point :cheesy: and
- because you are likely to lose 1 point this week as markets will BOOM!

On balance I think we should strike your forecast out. :rolleyes:

However, as this is a competition run and managed by T2W members, if there are any objectors and with Postman's views happy to concede.

Say aye or nay if anybody wishes to vote.

You know you are my idol and if you were on X-factor I'd vote for you but in this case you get a nay from me. :(

(y)

Last edited:
i want play but don't know how?? how to play?? can someone pls give me the short version?

tried reading first page but don't want to spend what looks like an hour figuring it out

i want play but don't know how?? how to play?? can someone pls give me the short version?

tried reading first page but don't want to spend what looks like an hour figuring it out

Forecast the weekly closing level for the SPX500. However, you've missed this weeks entry as it has to be before US market open on Monday am.

Rules are here...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1232284003

League table is here...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1460846430

(y)