Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hi chaps,

Looking for back data help for 1st 2 weeks of may to complete a months results for mini netrap.

I know the +10 pip and no trade no trigger days off this forum but I need help with the three -30 pip loss days.

5/5/10 -30 pips

6/5/10 -30 pips

10/5/10 -30 pips

If anyone logs the daily high / low figures for the two hour timeslot can someone please confirm if (or not) these three days would have hit +10 pips after trade was triggered before going into a loss?

Thanks in advance

M

Hi chaps,

Looking for back data help for 1st 2 weeks of may to complete a months results for mini netrap.

I know the +10 pip and no trade no trigger days off this forum but I need help with the three -30 pip loss days.

5/5/10 -30 pips

6/5/10 -30 pips

10/5/10 -30 pips

If anyone logs the daily high / low figures for the two hour timeslot can someone please confirm if (or not) these three days would have hit +10 pips after trade was triggered before going into a loss?

Thanks in advance

M

Looking at an AlpariUK MT4 chart - which I realise is not IG - I get

5May -30
6May not trigger possibly
10May +10 provided no slippage problem

:clover:

I was a bit late getting up this morning LOL so didn't get the chance to place an order, had to trade "at the market", it was moving quite quickly! Got in at 14438. Clear sell signal today with an 8 point spread on the MA.

Looks like we're in profit so far, good luck Net Trappers :)

I am in and following the system - but the hourly chart tells a different story!

I am in and following the system - but the hourly chart tells a different story!

Hmm, the MA still supports a sell! The candle's don't however.

I like to keep it on the 1 min chart after setting my trap while i'm in the house, just to nose at once in a while! :cheesy: