Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

What I want to know is why RH can't just drop a quick message on the Forum at 6.25am to say whether its a Buy / Sell / No trade - it can't be that difficult for him to do, and at least all us Nutters will be trading the same trade each day....

And then the point of buying the book would be ??? why spend 247 gbp when you can just look on here

And then the point of buying the book would be ??? why spend 247 gbp when you can just look on here

No, I would suggest posting the message in a Private Forum every morning & you only gain entry to the Private Forum by answering a question from the book etc...

Isn't it obvious? If he did this he would have declared his trade hand BEFORE he publishes his results the following week, so then he couldn't slip the odd "no trade day inconclusive MA" in in the place of a -30 pip day when he felt the weekly loss was to high for his results.

As plain as the nose on your face this one. :whistling

M

While I am all for free speech on forums, libel laws apply on here as well, so be careful. Unlikely I know, but ask Simon Singh.
Fridays 'no trade' was a trade by the book, is all you can say really.

Another day of getting creamed by the market beckons as I write!:rolleyes:

While I am all for free speech on forums, libel laws apply on here as well, so be careful. Unlikely I know, but ask Simon Singh.
Fridays 'no trade' was a trade by the book, is all you can say really.

Another day of getting creamed by the market beckons as I write!:rolleyes:

Maybe. Yes a sell today. Cant chat. little girls forth birthday today so wont be on here. Good luck everyone.

M

I'll be damned but I bought the bloody thing at 1.5041. 1.5034 - S3 tested twice and a few other things show support here.

I wonder if it has bottomed out. The European markets did not make much of an impact @ 7.00. But they are so worried about the euro I wonder if the movement will all be into the pound, therefore we will see a rise in pound dollar today?

mish

I just pulled out at +4 my platform is a bit funky today

My platform was TOO funky yesterday - 20p trade, went to close with +£4. This action took me back to log in (ig index) and only just managed to close with +18p

I wonder if it has bottomed out. The European markets did not make much of an impact @ 7.00. But they are so worried about the euro I wonder if the movement will all be into the pound, therefore we will see a rise in pound dollar today?

mish

people are waiting for the UK GBP numbers 9:30