• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with understanding VAR in winning months.. Until the losing month happens. :D
In a case of a losing month, we will increase the amount of dollars on the trading account side... then VaR will not move at all... poor stupid guy 🙄

I began to study darwinex in 2015, it took some months to fully understand var and risk manager, it is not rocket science, it doesn not require 3 years.
Maybe you need to be more retarded to understand ... 😂

I began to study darwinex in 2015, it took some months to fully understand var and risk manager, it is not rocket science, it doesn not require 3 years.
🤣🤣🤣
Everything he says shows how very little he knows but yet yapping with mouth wider than a hippo's . But we are the stupid ones apparently 🙂

I’ve a life... sorry! Darwinex wasn’t my first plan 😄😄

I had to trade normally! With none VaR and none Darwinex!

Darwinex was more an entertainment... or a curiosity 🤷🏻‍♂️

Until i heared « PRIVATE LABEL » !

Then, i took it seriously and i try to manage the VaR SERIOUSLY...

And here I AM, my dear muppets of the markets.

Mmmmmmh hoooow muuuuch i love youuuuuuuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘

You will all suffer with me, you can not imagine... 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I’ve all the time to slap your asses... 🤣🤣🤣

AAAALLLL THE TIIIIME !!! MOUAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

🤣🤣🤣
Everything he says shows how very little he knows but yet yapping with mouth wider than a hippo's . But we are the stupid ones apparently 🙂
This thread becomes very entertaining now!!!
PDC is now a brightest star in this community.
Just, the discussion seems to be go too far as the topic "limitting drawndown"
This thread should be renamed as "PDC - Pure pips producers and friends". LoL

You are right... no need to say a lot! My post was maybe too long to speak about a guy who made +1% profit in 2 years with a huge DD !

Let's see how will PDC reach 2 years...
I suggest yopu to examine the paper from Dunn I linked above.
3 consecutive red years.
The price to be a real pro with 30 years of trackrecord, more than one life of trading....

Last edited:
Consistent to a narcisist.
So the readers can decide what is a pro, 4 months of trackrecord or 30 years...

Let's see how will PDC reach 2 years...
I suggest yopu to examine the paper from Dunn I linked above.
3 consecutive red years.
The price to be a real pro with 30 years ao trackrecord, more than one life of trading....
But me i need pressure!

I need eveybody look at me!

That makes me stronger!! 😙😙👏🏻👏🏻

Annnddd here we have the convenient copout that will be used when PDC is deleted... Since the VAR excuse has been overplayed :ROFLMAO:

Annnddd here we have the convenient copout that will be used when PDC is deleted... Since the VAR excuse has been overplayed :ROFLMAO:
Can we see your track-record @ASGTrade ?

Because you soeak here but nobody can see what you are able to do in trading?

So it’s too easy... you can not speak without showing something... or you would be very RIDICULOUS

So we wait your Track-Record in the next post ok?

Thank you my love 🙏🏼😘

The class clown is clearly high on some cheap stuff or he'll remember that he has a screenshot of my 33 months track record (almost 3 years) on his system already. Something he can only dream about :ROFLMAO: Or maybe he remembers, but can't use it like the rest because it doesn't suit his foolish agenda.

I chested a 30%+ drawdown and still going strong, not chickened out like a wet wimp and blame VAR. Only just getting started even. You can only keep dreaming. Keep entertaining us oh class clown..:ROFLMAO:

The class clown is clearly high on some cheap stuff or he'll remember that he has a screenshot of my 33 months track record (almost 3 years) on his system already. Something he can only dream about :ROFLMAO: Or maybe he remembers, but can't use it like the rest because it doesn't suit his foolish agenda.

I chested a 30%+ drawdown and still going strong, not chickened out like a wet wimp and blame VAR. Only just getting started even. You can only keep dreaming. Keep entertaining us oh class clown..:ROFLMAO:
You are just a simpleton, my friend.

I don’t find your track-record. So, please can you post a link to show us your trading?

Thank you my muppets

I love you! Really ❤️❤️❤️😘

Status
Not open for further replies.