• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why i can see your post as i've pushed the button 'ignore' this member.. Is that a maniupualtion of the website?
For the rest, don't worry, i will not disapear. Like to all the other websites, i came, i made all the fake traders shut up and i finally take the full control of it.
I will push the button "ignore" a second time and let's see if this website is manipulated.

I will take care and ridicule you later, i've no time for the moment as i'm not commentator of the market like you...

But don't worry, your time will come that you will have to face me.

And everybody will see that you are, at least, a Fake Trader or at the best, a Ridiculous one compared to me...
So this guy puts me on ignore and says BYE.
Then says I'm on ignore again but still keeps reading and replying.

Then he says
"From now i will speak only in private, on my Twitter @PurePipProducer, to the investors, to the people who want to invest and also to the people who have a verified track-record. (winning or losing) That was my last public post on this forum."

Then says he wont disappear.

Does he realise his posts are forever and we can see how stupid he is and how he contradicts himself every day. Can someone explain it to him along with how not to lose money trading.

I've 44 years old, so i don't really know why you say that... :unsure:

And as a real trader, i can change my mind every second for the best of my interests ;)

Dear Silent Majority, as we all can see, he tries to cloud the issue by using a pathetic twirl...

But we will keep going to spank him, like his mum should have done before he think he can come to speak without any verified track-record.

Stay tuned, Dear Silent Majority, it will be very funny the way i will spank him... héhé.

Because me, i can prove you what i say

You simply have to click on my 'automatic signature' below my posts to check who is right and who is wrong...

(You must be logged in for that)

Last edited:
I've 44 years old, so i don't really know why you say that... :unsure:

... i can change my mind every second for the best of my interests ;)

So you're a 44 year old woman. Wow the wall must have hit you hard to be so bitter. No kids I presume.

I'm a man as you can see on my profil pic... Ju-Jitsu black belt.

It is recommended to add a little bit of sugar if the potion is too bitter to swallow.

Attachment must be banished to reach the desired level.

Last edited:
Currently under the quarter floating radar SYO, the Top Aum Darwin, is in potential dangerous position or in a potential good price to enter?

The SYO traders are probably short on Nasdaq... or long Gold/short Nasdaq. (I can not read well which combination they have chose)

Will they change their mind and reverse? For sure, they never stay out from the market. So, or they will stay like that or they could reverse... :unsure:

In any case, the 3 month floating is negative 🚦

Last time it happened, they had then 5 loosing months in a row :

View attachment 289201

Moreover, a lot of new investors entered these last days...

Potential warning for chilly investor or potential good price to enter for fearless investors? :unsure:

To be continued...
The ability to have a long-term orientation is now a bigger advantage than ever before. Fifty years ago, the average holding period for stocks on the New York Stock Exchange was seven years. Today it is barely four months. The short-term mind-set that is all-pervasive in the market creates irrational buying and selling for all sorts of reasons that have everything to do with the short-term direction of the stock but nothing to do with the long-term value of the business. Because the financial community has an ever-increasing focus on the next quarter, a long-term orientation is a structural competitive advantage for an investor, and one that is likely to strengthen over time as we experience information, data, and noise overload driven by technological innovations and social media. The very fact that most of the talent and resources on Wall Street are focused on competing in the short-term arena of the next few quarters is what leads to a big opportunity for those who can look three to five years out and quietly consider the bigger picture. Such a long-term orientation helps identify the few key variables that really matter, and those variables are rarely (if ever) the consensus estimates for next quarter’s EPS or the decimal point accuracy of the reported margins. Capitalizing on others’ desire to avoid volatility is what makes this strategy work.

Clients tend to demand constant success and have little patience for short-term under performance, and this means that fund managers risk losing both assets under management and their jobs (also known as “career risk”) if they do not intensely focus on the next month, quarter, or perhaps year at the most. Such clients obviously don’t understand that the only three types of investment performance are bad, net good but occasionally bad, and always good but fraudulent.

I respect your opinion but it is absolutely not mine... Until i would manage 1B.

Edit : or probably more than 100M.

About all these guys who were here before, on t2w... speaking without any verified track-records, your time is running out...

From now, the people require a proof that what you are saying has been confronted with the reality of the market in order to gain legitimacy to speak out and be believed.

To all the others who read these words, you should always believe the traders who have a verified track-record and never believe the one who say they are traders but can not effectively prove it.

They are simply fake traders and/or mythomaniac.

They mainly try to distract attention with sleight of hand without ever publishing a post or an automatic signature in which anyone could find that their statements are supported by facts.

Thank you dear silent majority and trade/invest safe! ;)
Hey not so fast! I DO have a verified trading profit of 350% in 10 days MAX drawdown 0.07% I detailed every trade from start to finish!
Its a very time honored T2W tradition which if you wish to be embraced as true friends then you should enter and show us how good YOU are otherwise take your phony Darwinex accounts and never show your face again.

Here!

Start of thread here.

I DO have a verified trading profit of 350% in 10 days MAX drawdown 0.07%

Here!
Verified by which third party?

Are you serious? A 10 days track-record ???

From 2017 !!!! and then nothing.

We are in 2020.

I don't even need to argue against that... i let the people judge about the seriousness of this situation...

Dear Silent Majority,

the Verified FCA (UK) Double Track-Record that we have at Darwinex is updated every 30 seconds... almost in real-time.

You can click here to verify the Track-Record 1 (the underlyed strategy updated every 24h) : https://www.darwinex.com/fr/account/D.159053

You can click here to verify the Track-Record 2 (the almost real time and legally investible asset linked by the Darwinex Algorithm labeled FCA (UK) to the Track-Record 1) : https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/PDC

The serious of this company has nothing to do with others. We are speaking here about the Highest Level of regulation in the World.

In other words, Dear Silent Majority, the Rolls Royce of the Regulation.

Last edited:
ohmg. Your ego-tripping style of communication is disgusting. I see big drawdown in future.

ohmg. Your ego-tripping style of communication is disgusting. I see big drawdown in future.
I will never have a huge drawdown because i've already made the modification in my mental structure to avoid that problem since 10 years i trade. I don't think anymore like a human being. I'm not you. And i'm not all the other traders you met in your life.... I hope this "Zlataned Big-Ego" post will paste you to this thread... Like all the others, you are welcome.

But in any cases, I suggest you, if you know so well the Future (i mean better than me), to open a trading account then open a Darwin and to show us how you know read so well in the Future @clnx

Last edited:
he's never made it past the 2nd quarter. he won't be long for this forum
come on lets not be too harsh on him..he does have a verified track record from the highest regulators in the world...since July!! wow 3 months of trading probably 1k of his own money. what a legend.

You should read the thread before speacking @1nvest There is 15k invested at the moment.

Then 100k later.

Follow me... make me pressure, i like it... i want it... i pray for it...

Last edited:
I prefer to answer and take your quote in my answer, thus i will have the proof of your statement.

I will eat it savoringly for Christmas...
Okay sweetie,

time to take your medication. there's a good boy.

Attachments

• ppp meds.jpg
    ppp meds.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.