ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

This is all rather complicated for me but: Emed was the director at SPOT FOREX HOLDING LIMITED, which just happened to be dissolved the day before the 63% losses were made.
Pure coincidence?
Perhaps someone on this forum can work out if there is any relevance.

Dellam Corporate Information Limited, England

It has to be a coincidence because Companies House control the date of striking off. The main thing is that he has used two spellings of his name. The other point is that his previous forex business was run from a flat in Lewisham. Its not exactly Wall Street is it.

Just received an email from IB Capital saying they are no longer doing business with IIC/ProphetMax ManagedFX and asking ProphetMaxManagedFX members to sign a form closing out our account with them. The heat is on and I'd like to hear from everybody.

Following is from the email I received from IB Capital FX Compliance [email protected]. As the IB Capital phone number is answered by a receptionist in a serviced office cubicle in London I'm bemused to know where they're hiding their "compliance department".

Dear Client,

As you are aware from your Introducing Broker, Investment Intelligence Corporation PTY LTD (trading also as ProphetMax or ProphetMax Managed FX (“IB”)) our entities have ceased business together and we kindly ask you to note the below for next steps on your account with us.

As you are a client of the IB, we therefore kindly ask you to complete the attached withdrawal form (“Form”) and instruct us as to next steps. We are informed by your IB that they will be in contact with you shortly in respect of your future trading with them.

... etc ...

IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP. | Compliance department
IBCAP Office, Level 5, 22 the Terrace 6011 Wellington, New Zealand
P: +64 4 974 9415
F: +64 4 831 9510
E: [email protected]
Registered in New Zealand, No. 3677912
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Service Provider Registry, Registered No. FSP190284

Last edited:
Just received an email from IB Capital saying they are no longer doing business with IIC/ProphetMax ManagedFX and asking ProphetMaxManagedFX members to sign a form closing out our account with them. The heat is on and I'd like to hear from everybody.

Honestly, how much does it take for the rest of the people subscribing to ProphetMax, including QuantFX software participants, to realize the cockroaches are scattering and their money is never going to be recovered unless they take action!?

honestly, how much does it take for the rest of the people subscribing to prophetmax, including quantfx software participants, to realize the cockroaches are scattering and their money is never going to be recovered unless they take action!?

to all who are sitting there waiting for something to happen - file your complaint, file two, three or four complaints ... Get it done before the sun sets tomorrow. You don't have to compose -- the answers are all here on t2w. Just cut and paste. Curser up to get the web addresses.

In case it helps someone else in reporting IB Capital to the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority, here's their complaints form Contact Form | Financial Markets Authority
and this is what I wrote:

I am a client of broking firm IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP with it's principal place of business in Wellington, NZ. This company is registered with the following FSP:190284. We have deposited money with the abovementioned company who we have now discovered may have misrepresented themselves and are in fact a company located in the UK, with bank accounts in the Netherlands and a serviced phone line in NZ. I have attempted to contact IB Capital's compliance department for information about their relationship with Investor Intelligence Corporation t/a ProphetMax and Global Forex Management, the broker trading the fund, and to confirm their regulatory and licensing arrangements however none of my phone calls have been returned. I attach a copy of our account opening forms which shows the logos of Investment Intelligence Corporatation, IB Capital and ProphetMax Managed FX. Please advise what action can be taken in line with their FSP registation if as we fear, we are not able to recover either the balance of funds or the full amount deposited.​

The ASIC complaint also covered ProphetMax, IIC and associates, being that they're australian entities. Unfortunately ASIC don't email a copy of the complaint with the reference number, so remember to copy and save the text of your ASIC complaint and reference number for your records.

Last edited:
Honestly, how much does it take for the rest of the people subscribing to ProphetMax, including QuantFX software participants, to realize the cockroaches are scattering and their money is never going to be recovered unless they take action!?

yep that made me laugh "the cockroaches are scattering" (y)

it sure looks that way, and ib capital the first to scamper to the exit and attempting to do a runner with their part of the ill gotten gains. they'll sure be busy in whatever flee pit of an office they renting, trying to burn the evidence that they were ever involved in this unregulated nonsense.

i do hope there wasn't any kind of get out clause for ib capital that needed to be signed to get at what's left of your money?

i just found the form!! i'd ask for a cheque, i wouldn't give full bank details out to these clowns!

who'd trust rubber from this mob. I'll have mine as cash in brown paper bags delivered by a man in a dark fedora thanks. I imagine that's as close to a uniform as these pros get

In Australia "It’s against the law for businesses to tell you or show signs stating that they do not give refunds under any circumstances. You can report businesses that say they never give refunds." - report ICC - they cannot contract themsleves out of the law - How to use your rights when a product or service isn't right
what we purchased and what has been delivered is not one and the same - I have requested my membership fees to be returned and had zero response....

See ProphetMax Review | Facebook

Ask Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch (who is this guy really?) why they recommended a fund with an illegal non refund policy... Amazing due diligence.