ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

The positions are closed, the losses have been crystalised - that's a loss bigolboy. I don't know where you learned to trade or invest but here's another cold hard fact for you: to RECOVER your LOSS with only the 35% left in your account will require Kevin and co to make 300% profit just to get you back to break even. How long were you planning to keep your funds in this account again ...? :whistling

Do you really think I don't comprehend where I stand. Laugh at me call me names, come on let me hear what an idiot I am, The fact is my balance is 35% of what it was and I have to double up twice to get back even. I get it. And for reasons you don't want to understand I am fine with where I am. This was money I would not touch for a minimum of two years now it might be four years. and that is okay. It could happen that I lose every penny of it, that would suck, but I would be okay. It is my money and I invested it, if the trade would have went the other way and I had 500k in there now I still would not touch it for two years. It is called a plan. Granted I wanted it to skyrocket from the start but it didn't. now we have some ground to make up, it is ok. that is what investing is.

I don't think it's any coincidence that "bigolboy" postings commenced the same day Dillard's response was published...

I'd almost consider it a matter of public record that Senen Pousa & Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd have run an unlicensed financial services business. If you read the ASIC regulatory guides on running a financial services business in Australia & what constitutes financial product advice and dealing, it's blatantly obvious they should have an AFSL.

If you want to talk about taking responsibility, then Senen should be the first to put his hand up and admit he operated unlicensed. Instead we hear a marketing guru claiming "we only refer clients to financial institutions", and "we don't make any commissions, so we don't need a license". All this while his logo and branding sits on the IB Capital paperwork, as Senen sings the praises of Kevin the "woops I need a pop-up-box" trader. Luckily there are smarter people out there than Senen who will put an end to this circus.

Complaints have been made to ASIC, at least 5 that I'm aware of. All received within a week, and that will have the red flags popping up at the Breach and Misconduct dept. at ASIC.

There is no shame in getting swindled, it can happen to anyone. But to walk away quietly with your tail between your legs is unacceptable. At the very least your complaint to ASIC will help shut down IIC, and perhaps be the catalyst for recovery of funds.

Don't let Dillard / Pousa / and their mouth pieces brainwash you any further. Report it to ASIC and let them decide what the right course of action is. If everything is above board, then Senen and his cohorts have nothing to fear.

Don't tell people this is a scam, tell them the truth, people were oversold on the safety and then they lost 63% in one day.

Oversold, scam, whatever the wording is, is that it wasn't an honest sale. If a car dealer promised you they'd sell you a jaguar car that you picked out, but pulled up a Yugo and told that is what you bought (with some vague future promise to upgrade you) would you just say to the dealer...well that's a lesson to myself, that I shouldn't trust people to be honest and pay them first...I only have myself to blame, and drive off in the Yugo?

That "Passive" safe investment with promised low amount of trades per month and 1-3% loss possible per trade was not honored (not cool, not professional). You paid for a Jaguar, but got the Yugo.

Last edited:
I appreciate your false concern for my family, You are in denial about your concern for your family. You are more worried about your own ego or what ever twisted position you are trying to maintain. and yes the wife does know of the events, but she has a brain You too are well suited then with your two brains you should be able to take over Mars and Venusand she understands that one days balance two years before we are going to touch the money doesn't make a bit of difference, Two brains two rules. What happens if your investments take 5 years to materialise or not at all. You state this two year BS as if it's written in stone. You are stupid. Investment doesn't work like that. other than an oh crap, instead of a yeehaw. I am not the least bit angry about the loss or the way it happened or the investments Listen up you thick dork - many other people are angry and upset the way it happened with plenty of evidence. I am ****ing pissed that for 118 pages all you guys do is lie, misrepresent, name call and spread crap instead of being productive in a bad situation.I reckon you are the one who is lying and misrepresenting your own position but simply either have an agenda or as I say just plain stupid...

You thick plank!

You need to open your ears and heart and be honest.

Productive in a bad situation = Hype in hopeless power talk.

Wake up to reality gringo!!!

I appreciate your false concern for my family, and yes the wife does know of the events, but she has a brain and she understands that one days balance two years before we are going to touch the money doesn't make a bit of difference, other than an oh crap, instead of a yeehaw. I am not the least bit angry about the loss or the way it happened or the investments, I am ****ing pissed that for 118 pages all you guys do is lie, misrepresent, name call and spread crap instead of being productive in a bad situation.

sorry yes, you've lost a lot of money on an internet swindle... yeehaw! :rolleyes:

how was that for cheerleading your losses? for your blindly jumping into a internet get rich quick, with no effort on your part 100% a year passive income scheme.

i take no joy from your loss, you have to remember that prophetmax landed here and was pumped up some by its supporters and cheerleaders who incidently have mainly disappeared since it went pop. do yourself a favour, do some proper research before jumping feet first into your next internet get rich quick scheme. don't just take as read what the marketer is preaching, the only people getting rich are the marketers who you lot fall for.

Do you really think I don't comprehend where I stand. Yes

Laugh at me call me names, come on let me hear what an idiot I am, You are a remarkable IDIOT!

The fact is my balance is 35% of what it was and I have to double up twice to get back even. I get it. I doubt you get it or likely to get it at all???

And for reasons you don't want to understand I am fine with where I am. Good for you. Many other people are not!

This was money I would not touch for a minimum of two years now it might be four years. and that is okay. It could happen that I lose every penny of it, that would suck, but I would be okay. It is my money and I invested it, if the trade would have went the other way and I had 500k in there now I still would not touch it for two years. It is called a plan. Granted I wanted it to skyrocket from the start but it didn't. now we have some ground to make up, it is ok. that is what investing is. This is fair do's you recognise your limitations.

However, many people have been misled and there is ample evidence. One hopes due judicial process will follow.

Here is a similar event and be interesting to see where it leads and what fines and penalties will be levied on JPMorgan.

Facebook Shows There's a Sucker Born Every Minute - WSJ.com
If you're one of the shareholders suing Facebook Inc. FB -3.39%because the social-networking company and its underwriters played favorites about disclosing changes to analysts' forecasts, then you deserve to be compensated for your losses or have your trades wiped out if the allegations turn out to be true.

Do you really think I don't comprehend where I stand. Laugh at me call me names, come on let me hear what an idiot I am, The fact is my balance is 35% of what it was and I have to double up twice to get back even. I get it. And for reasons you don't want to understand I am fine with where I am. This was money I would not touch for a minimum of two years now it might be four years. and that is okay. It could happen that I lose every penny of it, that would suck, but I would be okay. It is my money and I invested it, if the trade would have went the other way and I had 500k in there now I still would not touch it for two years. It is called a plan. Granted I wanted it to skyrocket from the start but it didn't. now we have some ground to make up, it is ok. that is what investing is.

You didn't 'invest' your money you lost it to an Internet scam, just like people that send money to Nigerian Princes that promise to give them a million in return.

Now you need to make 300% to break even, of course that will never happen because these guys will clean out your account. I've probably seen 100 of these scams on T2W over the years and they all end up the same way, everybody loses their money. Not once have I seen anyone make money on one of these schemes, not even once.

My account lost 63% due to a computer mishap and then a bonehead move by the guy in charge that attempted to fix it on the fly rather than taking the smaller loss and stopping all trades untll the computer problem was defined and fixed. Stupid yes, criminal doubt it, in either case No fraud and even if somehow the trader did do this on purpose and made the money we lost, Mike and Senen are not in on it, and this is not a scam. It is an investment vehicle with potential high returns over time. Six weeks is not over time, yes it is a bad start, Mike and Senen are offering services to help people that otherwise would not know about these opportunities, if you continue to rip them apart why would anyone ever try to help anyone ever again. This isn't over, it is one event that happened six weeks into a two program. I know it sucks, because we did not know it could happen this way, but now we know it can, leave you money alone for a couple of years and see where you are. If it were a scam they would have taken it all and they would have disappered.

Is this Daniel. The Daniel that is posting all the simpering posts on the EVG FB page?

I am the dip**** that borrowed 100,000 on my house and deposited it two days before the losses, then we are down 63%, well I have a long way to go to get even.

That explains it. He's going through the Kubler-Ross stages of grief; denial, anger,
bargaining, depression and acceptance. Either bigolboy is still in denial or he has reached bargaining hoping that saying nice things about them will encourage them to work on getting his money back.

sorry yes, you've lost a lot of money on an internet swindle... yeehaw! :rolleyes:

how was that for cheerleading your losses? for your blindly jumping into a internet get rich quick, with no effort on your part 100% a year passive income scheme.

i take no joy from your loss, you have to remember that prophetmax landed here and was pumped up some by its supporters and cheerleaders who incidently have mainly disappeared since it went pop. do yourself a favour, do some proper research before jumping feet first into your next internet get rich quick scheme. don't just take as read what the marketer is preaching, the only people getting rich are the marketers who you lot fall for.

you should re read my previou post, "yee haw" was the response that my wife was supposed to have when she saw a trading statement and "oh crap" was her actual respones. I do not believe that you take delight in my losses. And I did not jump into a get rich quick scheme, as this is not one. It is a long term investment, that is off to a horindus start.

You didn't 'invest' your money you lost it to an Internet scam, just like people that send money to Nigerian Princes that promise to give them a million in return.

Now you need to make 300% to break even, of course that will never happen because these guys will clean out your account. I've probably seen 100 of these scams on T2W over the years and they all end up the same way, everybody loses their money. Not once have I seen anyone make money on one of these schemes, not even once.

This is exactly the post that has brought me to speak up. I did invest my money, in a licensed account, traded by a legal trader. They did not steal my money, like Nigerian princes. If that were the case, my account would be zero, and the account that the funds came from would be gone too.
You are a liar, you are spreading lies, you are not "helpling" anyone, you are not even trying to help anyone, all you do is set there and tell people "I told you so" and "you deserve to lose your money" etc.
you are so small and insignificant that the only way you feel big and powerful is to jump on a bandwagon and parade around like you mean something. This thread is people that Know something about Senen or PM, and you don't know ****, except to make stuff up and spread lies.

Please all, do not allow bigolboy to detract and sidetrack you from what this thread is primarily all about:

ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

That's is right this thread is supposed to be about getting information on Senen or PM. But the reason I am speaking up because this crap that is being posted is not factually correct. Many of these posteres are not even members of PM, and they have no idea who Senen is or what PM is. I too want to know more about Senen but what is being said here is not information it is disinformation. A bunch on nobodies posting a bunch of garbage just to pile on and fuel a fire, there is very little information in 120 pages of nonsense, mainly posted by people with absolutely no, and I mean zero, facts about Senen, PM or the events that led up to the losses.

That's is right this thread is supposed to be about getting information on Senen or PM. But the reason I am speaking up because this crap that is being posted is not factually correct. Many of these posteres are not even members of PM, and they have no idea who Senen is or what PM is. I too want to know more about Senen but what is being said here is not information it is disinformation. A bunch on nobodies posting a bunch of garbage just to pile on and fuel a fire, there is very little information in 120 pages of nonsense, mainly posted by people with absolutely no, and I mean zero, facts about Senen, PM or the events that led up to the losses.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to put us all out of our misguided misery then and enlighten us?
Stop calling us liars and other generalized labels, by posting the actual known "factually correct" data about PM & Semen in a coherent manner.
As with any information, it is a matter of personal choice how each person disseminates information then takes on board what they believe is true or false...according to each individuals methods of analysis.

There is also the issue of 'Free speech'.....so please go ahead as have all the other posters.

This is exactly the post that has brought me to speak up. I did invest my money, in a licensed account, traded by a legal trader. They did not steal my money, like Nigerian princes. If that were the case, my account would be zero, and the account that the funds came from would be gone too.
You are a liar, you are spreading lies, you are not "helpling" anyone, you are not even trying to help anyone, all you do is set there and tell people "I told you so" and "you deserve to lose your money" etc.
you are so small and insignificant that the only way you feel big and powerful is to jump on a bandwagon and parade around like you mean something. This thread is people that Know something about Senen or PM, and you don't know ****, except to make stuff up and spread lies.

it is the licenced account that is the elephant in the room, along with kevin choosing it as his broker of choice. you do realise the fine lineage of this broker? you checked the facts before diving in head first?

no, then ask yourself why kevin chose a broker that only last year was merely a financial advisor, then changed its name and went dorment with no assets or money in the bank. then at the end of last year pops up in new zealand to become kevins broker of choice. a top broker of the rich my @rse. no wonder they wanted it kept quiet with an nda.

Quote from Mike Dillards email:
"If you’re having to put the majority of your money in Senen’s recommended brokerage company just to meet the minimum funding level of $10,000, THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS INVESTING. PERIOD.

So if you’re one of these people, then I have some advice for you and I want you to take it…

STOP.

At this point in time, you do not have the emotional intelligence necessary to make sound financial decisions. I want you to contact your financial advisor and do exactly what they tell you to do"

After Mike sending you that email calling YOU a fooking idiot, you're still loving him? It must have been you he was talking to in it when he went on and on in really foul language about idiots who went all in. You were even worse than that because you went more than all in; you borrowed $100K in "Vegas money" against your house effectively depriving your family of their security.

Don't attack detractors who didn't make the same mistake. Everyone involved in EVG and PM is entitled to an opinion on the situation. The others (non-members) on this site have provided more than criticism to the sheep; they have provided information and resources that we can use, including contact information to licensing bodies that are able to action the complaints. You are willingly suspending your disbelief and blaming others for raising doubt.

You need time to actually look at the facts that have been put forward here and on the EVG pages (although Dillard has deleted a lot of them already). If this turns out to be the total scam it smells like, will you be big enough, bigolboy, to come back and apologize?

Just assuming here that bigolboy isn't another of Senens disguises; in which case that was a load of drivel anyway, lol

Quote from Mike Dillards email:
"If you’re having to put the majority of your money in Senen’s recommended brokerage company just to meet the minimum funding level of $10,000, THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS INVESTING. PERIOD.

So if you’re one of these people, then I have some advice for you and I want you to take it…

STOP.

At this point in time, you do not have the emotional intelligence necessary to make sound financial decisions. I want you to contact your financial advisor and do exactly what they tell you to do"

After Mike sending you that email calling YOU a fooking idiot, you're still loving him? It must have been you he was talking to in it when he went on and on in really foul language about idiots who went all in. You were even worse than that because you went more than all in; you borrowed $100K in "Vegas money" against your house effectively depriving your family of their security.

Don't attack detractors who didn't make the same mistake. Everyone involved in EVG and PM is entitled to an opinion on the situation. The others (non-members) on this site have provided more than criticism to the sheep; they have provided information and resources that we can use, including contact information to licensing bodies that are able to action the complaints. You are willingly suspending your disbelief and blaming others for raising doubt.

You need time to actually look at the facts that have been put forward here and on the EVG pages (although Dillard has deleted a lot of them already). If this turns out to be the total scam it smells like, will you be big enough, bigolboy, to come back and apologize?

Just assuming here that bigolboy isn't another of Senens disguises; in which case that was a load of drivel anyway, lol

that is the problem you idiots "just assuming" use the half of your brain that you have and search for my ip address and see that I am in Oklahoma. I am not blaming anyone for the balance on my account, I am sick of you guys attacking people under false pretenses. And all the attacks on me are exactly my point. You do not know anything but you continue to spout lies as though they are the absolute truth. I am a big boy I can handle what ever losses I incur, and I am a big boy I can take you guys ganging up on me, and bullying people like me that are after the facts and not conjecture. So go ahead pile on, attack away, all you are doing is proving my point.