Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
afraid not....what time can I expect you? Ill put on a chicken....

edit: closing here for 2 handles profit

still....coulda made more money if I just copied Dante, shorted it and walked away, instead of sitting here at the screen :(

Down again tomorrow as per always....?? :)

can only hope not! and hopefully this rsi divergence will have something to say about it inc the theoretical short covering we should see from these levels..it seemed to start a bear rally but got beaten back down again

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 151
Buy fixed income and sell every equity index today.

Load up on gold too.

Be careful of dollar yen. We've got the correlation with indices and the daily double top to suggest a short but seems to be dollar strength in this global sell off and the intermediate trend is up so it's giving mixed signals.

Cable hourly giving a pin at the bottom of the range. Could be a good buy signal.

But to be honest, best play would be to get in where the big moves are going to be. See the first sentence.

Last edited:
p.s. Wait for a retracement first as I've posted this a little late. I meant to do it last night.

Last edited:
Gbpusd

The potential support zone is shown on the screenshot below...cable taking another bounce from the zone this morning, resulting in a 1hr pinbar;

2qio0lk.gif

1hr pins on eruusd, gbpusd and eurgbp all now formed.
If we get this global sell off tho, the $ will surely rally? Or will everyone flock back to the swissy and yen?
CPI figures out today for usd and cad with UK retails at 0930. May show us the way!
Grim

1hr pins on eruusd, gbpusd and eurgbp all now formed.
If we get this global sell off tho, the $ will surely rally? Or will everyone flock back to the swissy and yen?
CPI figures out today for usd and cad with UK retails at 0930. May show us the way!
Grim
UK retail sales is a an enigma wrapped in a mystery. I am fading it, i.e. selling cable, 'cause I think those ONS people are total muppets.

Pretty pivotal day today.

I fully expect S&P500 to take out the lows TODAY. Most likely scenario in my mind is a break of a few handles before the PPT come in to buy...the locals then jump on the false break and buy...the lower TF shorts puke...the bargain hunters come in...and we see quite a rally.

Be aware also of your limit down numbers incase the above scenario doesn't come into play.

Attachments

• sp500.gif
    sp500.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.