Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
gold is on a charge for 1000$+ if u ask me, im only taking longs from now on
Could be setting for a 123 down? Needs a breather I think, too many people are long.

Thanks for the post Tom I'd have repped it but I wasn't allowed!

Grim, there is one more thing I think should be added to TD's post - trade the probabilities.

Don't make any one trade more significant than it needs to be - especially not just because someone else has said something different. Find an edge, do the R:R, and keep plugging away - there is always going to be soemone smarter and with a bigger wallet than you that disagrees - but analysis is only a part of the puzzle.

USD JPY Daily Double Top

USD JPY Daily Double Top

Attachments

• USD JPY Daily Double Top 19 Feb.JPG
    USD JPY Daily Double Top 19 Feb.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 175
Hi All, 1st post by the way

Great Call TD, I'd like to see Cable go through 14250 with conviction before I short for the long run. I've been in and out of it today thinking i'm a genius!!! I'm not and its painful in the wallet.

i agree in principle yes..but thats what they said about oil!
Very true old chap, very true!!
There was some big defending of the 970 area this afternoon. I've never seen a price move so quickly , the candle was bouncing up off the level. It's there again now - let's see what happens!
Grim
(PS Cheers for your post too Gecko!)

USD JPY Daily Double Top
Good spot, but I think it may have the power behind it to thrust thru. ML and a few others are talking ysdyen up to 110!
Could it be as was mentioned before that everyone is dumping the yen now to fund carry trades on 'cheap' shares??

4hr pin on eur/usd off the 23 fib. Don't think I'll take it as RR is not good enough and it seems a little crowded? Lets see what the UK open has in store at 0700 tomorrow and see where she goes?

If anyone is interested in buying this double bottom...I'll sell some to you ;)

Attachments

• d.gif
    d.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 238
Good spot, but I think it may have the power behind it to thrust thru. ML and a few others are talking ysdyen up to 110!
Could it be as was mentioned before that everyone is dumping the yen now to fund carry trades on 'cheap' shares??

Who's ML? It has climbed a decent amount this week, still looking good for the real push higher. Will need a breath soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.